Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Board Improvements
10-19-2011, 08:19 PM
Board Improvements
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:I am not sure about this but it seems the new boards leaked out to Ben, he posted on facebook, something like...I am too busy of my grid to be worried about being replace.

I laughed and said to myself, then why post it of your wall?  lol
You'll have to send me that link so I can have a laugh.

2nd post! https://www.facebook.com/fighthype
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2011, 04:32 AM
Board Improvements
What cracks me up is one of his FB friends is Manny Pac.
10-20-2011, 07:23 AM
Board Improvements
Didn't wanna take your thread away Fitz but "Thing not thread worthy" thread needs to get back up.

An offical BU Pound 4 Pound list that is made up by all of the posters individual lists put together that gets updated every 3 or so months? Be a cool way to get an overall accurate opinion amongst us posters that we can discuss on!?

It would be nice have threads for upcoming cards with fight polls, round by rounds and post fight discussions take place.

It was also good to see Smarty making the fight week prediction threads. It seemed it was one of the only things keep the other board alive at one point!

Negotiation section for all the behind the scenes, purse plits, PPV numbers and business side of boxing?

How about a classic section for these boards? Possibly a 'mythical match ups' could have it's own section?
10-20-2011, 07:36 AM
Board Improvements
ViperSniper Wrote:Didn't wanna take your thread away Fitz but "Thing not thread worthy" thread needs to get back up.
Don't worry about it. He is your brother & it ain't like you asked to bang his woman knowing you have weeping herpes or anything.
10-20-2011, 07:54 AM
Board Improvements
STEVENSKI Wrote:
ViperSniper Wrote:Didn't wanna take your thread away Fitz but "Thing not thread worthy" thread needs to get back up.
Don't worry about it. He is your brother & it ain't like you asked to bang his woman knowing you have weeping herpes or anything.
lol

Haha, man I'm not that much of a dirty dog!

Great to see you here STEVENSKI.. your a MUST!
10-20-2011, 12:19 PM
Board Improvements
I ain't got a clue how it works but is it possible to have one of those Vbookie things going on over here? Seen and used it on a couple of sites in the past and quite like it.
10-20-2011, 01:02 PM
Board Improvements
Maxy Wrote:I ain't got a clue how it works but is it possible to have one of those Vbookie things going on over here? Seen and used it on a couple of sites in the past and quite like it.
Yeah, I have no idea how it works, but I've come across a code for it so it's definitely possible here.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Board Improvements
Maxy Wrote:I ain't got a clue how it works but is it possible to have one of those Vbookie things going on over here?  Seen and used it on a couple of sites in the past and quite like it.

Yep, I busted thehypes chop for ages for this, but he never did it, lol. That would be awesome.
10-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Board Improvements
Spyder, their is another thing.

Just say I want to use the 'bold', 'italic' or 'underline' option. When I press it, it only does one half of the tag at a time, and it's sometimes annoying.
In the past, you could just highlight a word, press the button or use the shortcut on the keyboard and it would automatically wrap the word in the tag.

Now you need to push it twice, once for the opening tag, and another for the closing tag.
10-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Board Improvements
Fitz Wrote:Spyder, their is another thing.

Just say I want to use the 'bold', 'italic' or 'underline' option. When I press it, it only does one half of the tag at a time, and it's sometimes annoying.
In the past, you could just highlight a word, press the button or use the shortcut on the keyboard and it would automatically wrap the word in the tag.

Now you need to push it twice, once for the opening tag, and another for the closing tag.
It is kinda annoying.

I'll see if there is a patch for that. If not, there is always the option of converting these to Zetaboards that might fix that too. I'm hesitant to do that since it will probably change the URL and I don't want people to get lost. But we will be able to keep all of our topics and posts.

UPDATE:

Works in:
Internet Explorer
Sliepnir
Browse3D
Crazy
Enigma
Avant
Lunascape
;Trident
Slim

Doesn't Work in:
Mozilla Firefox
Google Chrome
Safari
Opera
Netscape Navigator
SeaMonkey
K-Meleon
Maxthon Browser
Flock - Discontinued browser/NA
Lunascape
;Gecko
;WebKit
Midori
RockMelt
Epic
Iron
Comodo Dragon
Orca

Work around for Firefox
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...bcodextra/

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)