Mayweather vs Cotto
05-01-2012, 12:05 AM
Mayweather vs Cotto
Cotto will surprise many.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-01-2012, 12:34 AM
Mayweather vs Cotto
JONdaCON Wrote:Cotto will surprise many.
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

WAR COTTO!!

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
05-01-2012, 01:52 AM
Mayweather vs Cotto
I hope he does.

It's just that everything he does, Mayweather does better. And I've been surprised in the face-offs how big Mayweather looks...I don't even think there will be any size advantages.

Black
05-01-2012, 01:54 AM
Mayweather vs Cotto
blackbelt2003 Wrote:
I hope he does.

It's just that everything he does, Mayweather does better. And I've been surprised in the face-offs how big Mayweather looks...I don't even think there will be any size advantages.

Black
Gayweather has definitely been hitting that A-side Meth in his off times.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-01-2012, 02:16 AM
Mayweather vs Cotto
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

WAR COTTO!!
I know, i know.... Final war cry. lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Mayweather vs Cotto
Mayweather will be cautious early and lose some rounds. Just like I said about Hopkins-Dawson how Hopkins performance will look more like his performances against Taylor, Wright, Calzaghe and Jones Jr II than his ones against Tarver, Pavlik and Pascal.

I've been saying the same thing. We are going to get a performance from Mayweather that's closer to his fights against Baldomir and DLH than the one we saw against Gatti, Hatton, Mosley and Ortiz. It's a style thing. Mayweather will be a bit more cautious than in his previous fights, and will lose some early rounds.

Cotto will do better than most people expect.
05-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Mayweather vs Cotto
All the Mayweather hate will make the victory that much sweeter!

Mayweather outclasses and flat out beats Cotto up for 12 rounds then justify not taking him out by saying he was a tough fighter.
05-01-2012, 08:07 AM
Mayweather vs Cotto
I just really don't give a shit about this fight. I was watching a episode of 24/7 & the fight just seems to hold no interest for me. I am far from a Cotto fan but I do like the way he is training for this.

Do I watch a game of football where I expect my team to belt their opponent or watch Floyd belt Cotto? One option would leave me feeling good but I would never forgive myself if I missed Mayweather being beaten. I was there for Tarver & that took years of hating to witness. Same deal here. I could never forgive myself if I missed him lose.
05-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Mayweather vs Cotto
KingEugene Wrote:All the Mayweather hate will make the victory that much sweeter!

Mayweather outclasses and flat out beats Cotto up for 12 rounds then justify not taking him out by saying he was a tough fighter.
Ryan, he wanted us non fans to hate him...he got what he wanted. It worked!
05-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Mayweather vs Cotto
Pot-shotting UD. Cotto boxes beautifully sometimes, but will always be a 1/2 step behind Floyd and will lose just about every round and finish up with a face all swollen up like he'd been on a date with Chris Brown.

Black

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mayweather-Cotto 2 damarvelous1 21 10,333 06-29-2012 10:41 AM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Mayweather - Cotto May 5th JD 282 157,798 03-05-2012 10:33 PM
Last Post: SmartyBeardo
  Mayweather vs Cotto interest anyone? Fitz 56 32,847 12-13-2011 03:58 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)