Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2011, 08:41 PM
Facebook/Twitter
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Method Wrote:No you don't, dude.
I mean if it had gone real differently.
Na man.

You know what, I saw that shit Jack pulled, and kept my mouth shut. Underhanded shit is underhanded shit, but I sat back and observed. The invite I got about this place was a little outta left field, but to roll in here and see all these guys in here all witnessing/commenting the same type of shit...I wasn't that surprised.

The boards are a sum of the parts. These are the parts. The site don't make em. Its the chemistry of the people.
10-27-2011, 09:08 PM
Facebook/Twitter
Method Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Na man.

You know what, I saw that shit Jack pulled, and kept my mouth shut. Underhanded shit is underhanded shit, but I sat back and observed. The invite I got about this place was a little outta left field, but to roll in here and see all these guys in here all witnessing/commenting the same type of shit...I wasn't that surprised.

The boards are a sum of the parts. These are the parts. The site don't make em. Its the chemistry of the people.
No doubt, but there was a pretty decent chemistry over there at one time, though really it hasn't been for about a year.

thetripe let FMJ rub off on him. It is pretty pathetic, honestly.
10-27-2011, 09:31 PM
Facebook/Twitter
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Method Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Na man.

No doubt, but there was a pretty decent chemistry over there at one time, though really it hasn't been for about a year.
It all moved over here...

Honestly, I never went to that place for the site address...I went for the posters. All of those guys are over here. That's why I don't give a fuck about being there anymore. If someone else started a site, and all of these posters went there...I'd have no reason to come here.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-28-2011, 08:35 AM
Facebook/Twitter
Spyder Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Method Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
Na man.

It all moved over here...

Honestly, I never went to that place for the site address...I went for the posters. All of those guys are over here. That's why I don't give a fuck about being there anymore. If someone else started a site, and all of these posters went there...I'd have no reason to come here.
Absolutely Spyder. That is the difference. Given certain circumstances, we may all have stayed over there. I just didn't explain myself clearly, Meth.

Shit happens for a reason.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)