Facebook/Twitter
Absolutely.

Romulus9 on Twitter

Romulus9 on Facebook
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2011, 12:34 AM
Facebook/Twitter
Yea I'm on Facebook. Think I'm facebook friends with half the people from the board.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=162...p?id=1627422926
Find all posts by this user
10-27-2011, 06:23 AM
Facebook/Twitter
Twitter: QuoVadimus2012
10-27-2011, 06:45 AM
Facebook/Twitter
BigG Wrote:Any of you cunts use em?
Oooh I love it when you talk dirty.

I dont use either.

If I want you to be able to get a hold of me, you'll have the means. Otherwise, my past stays in the past.
10-27-2011, 09:50 AM
Facebook/Twitter
BigG Wrote:Any of you cunts use em?
Method Wrote:Oooh I love it when you talk dirty.

I dont use either.

If I want you to be able to get a hold of me, you'll have the means.  Otherwise, my past stays in the past.
To be honest, I like you BigG, but something about a recent FightTripe glowbug who has no problem with thetripe fishin' for outside accounts . . . well . . . don't take it poysenal but . . . smells rodent like to me.
10-27-2011, 10:05 AM
Facebook/Twitter
Eh...I just didn't want to take part in the trolling over there because I do respect Hype as he's worked on his site for years. I know his affiliation with Mayweather Jr. has drawn nuthuggers (and Pactards) and it bascially became a mostly May-Pac forum. And btw, I didn't like how CShel kept closing multiple threads and obviously all of us geting banned. But I bascially use the computer when relaxing in my room to check out Boxing news, World News, youtube shit, and talk boxing with you guys. I understand Hype or Cshel putting me into the Exodus group as I've been only really posting here but it's whatever to me. I still support his site either way but I will stick around here.

BTW, @FernsNieto is my twitter for that wanna following

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
10-27-2011, 04:25 PM
Facebook/Twitter
BigG Wrote:Eh...I just didn't want to take part in the trolling over there because I do respect Hype as he's worked on his site for years. I know his affiliation with Mayweather Jr. has drawn nuthuggers (and Pactards) and it bascially became a mostly May-Pac forum. And btw, I didn't like how CShel kept closing multiple threads and obviously all of us geting banned. But I bascially use the computer when relaxing in my room to check out Boxing news, World News, youtube shit, and talk boxing with you guys. I understand Hype or Cshel putting me into the Exodus group as I've been only really posting here but it's whatever to me. I still support his site either way but I will stick around here.

BTW, @FernsNieto is my twitter for that wanna following
Yeah man, I hope you do keep posting here. In fact I wish that shit would have gone differently and I could still post there, but that is water under a burned bridge.
10-27-2011, 04:49 PM
Facebook/Twitter
I don't use either of them for the same reason as Meth...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
10-27-2011, 07:18 PM
Facebook/Twitter
SmartyBeardo Wrote:In fact I wish that shit would have gone differently and I could still post there, but that is water under a burned bridge.
No you don't, dude.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)