Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

PWill Vs Canelo Alvarez?
05-15-2012, 10:05 AM
PWill Vs Canelo Alvarez?
Rumor has it that the two sides are talking.

I love this fight.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2012, 10:13 AM
PWill Vs Canelo Alvarez?
It would be interesting to see this fight IMO, for one, we get to see what PWil has left and get to see what Canelo does when he has a ton of punches come @ him. I think it's funny how no one bring up Lara when looking for a fight!
That's why I like Lara vs Martinez so much!
05-15-2012, 10:14 AM
PWill Vs Canelo Alvarez?
Yup. It is a great fight...although I'd rather Williams recover a little of his lost luster.

If Canelo beats him at the moment, there'll be the inevitable, "P Will was faded and should have lost to the Cuban."

I'd like to see Paul Williams starch Bundrage/Spinks or even take the WBA title if Floyd gives it up and that would set the match up even better.

ATM I think Canelo wins a tight decision, in which he lands the better shots but Williams lands more.

Black
05-15-2012, 10:27 AM
PWill Vs Canelo Alvarez?
I could see PWill getting robbed in this one if it got to a decision. But, I could also see RedOnTheHead punching PWill's ticket for a return to The Land of Twitch.
05-15-2012, 01:23 PM
PWill Vs Canelo Alvarez?
I like this fight. It will restore some confidence back in PWill.

Good to see he's back in the mix again.
05-15-2012, 05:36 PM
PWill Vs Canelo Alvarez?
You can see every shot Canelo throws has bad intentions and he wants to cause serious hurt, Paul Williams will indulge him.
05-15-2012, 05:40 PM
PWill Vs Canelo Alvarez?
This would be a bad bout for Canelo. After the Mosley fight many realized that Alvarez is not the type of guy that can fight for 3 minutes of every round, and that if you can get through his heavy artillery, he resorts to taking even more breaks. Williams will push him for as long as the fight can last and I can see him walking through Alvarez's shots. Definitely not a good choice for Canelo here.
05-15-2012, 06:42 PM
PWill Vs Canelo Alvarez?
I really, really like this fight. Great fight for both guys and I hope it comes off.
05-15-2012, 07:23 PM
PWill Vs Canelo Alvarez?
This could be like PWill vs Martinez I..both guys take punishment in a war. But I got Canelo by close decision.

İmageİmage

TEAM BLACK
05-15-2012, 10:29 PM
PWill Vs Canelo Alvarez?
Mean Mister Mustard Wrote:This would be a bad bout for Canelo. After the Mosley fight many realized that Alvarez is not the type of guy that can fight for 3 minutes of every round, and that if you can get through his heavy artillery, he resorts to taking even more breaks. Williams will push him for as long as the fight can last and I can see him walking through Alvarez's shots. Definitely not a good choice for Canelo here.
this is why i don't see the fight happening. if the same Canelo is in the ring that fought Mosley the punch output is going to take its toll on him and if he can't take PWill out it'll be a long night for him.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Joe Calzaghe-Canelo Alvarez: Who wins? ViperSniper 9 2,119 11-15-2019 09:25 PM
Last Post: Warlord
  Sergio Martinez-Canelo Alvarez: Who wins? ViperSniper 4 612 07-12-2019 04:09 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON
  Fernando Vargas-Canelo Alvarez: Who takes this? ViperSniper 9 5,074 07-12-2019 04:05 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)