Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

kHAN/GARCIA MITCHELL/BANKS DONE
05-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Khan gets a lot of unjustified hatred, or at least, hatred for the wrong reasons. I know why I hate him and I hate him for the right reasons but as far as his career goes, there ain't a lot to hate 'bout it.

Garcia ain't up to much. Should be a decent enough fight but can't look past Khan to win, possibly by late stoppage but at the very least, a wide decision victory.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-24-2012, 08:06 AM
I don't think some of you get it...and you're in the extreme minority...

Khan isn't predominantly hated by American Boxing fans for being British or Pakistani...that's the thing about American fans...we will respect the real deal no matter where they're from...our favorite fighters CAN come from a different country...

If they're skilled and conduct themselves like a Champion, we will recognize it and support them...fighters like Tszyu, Martinez, and even Pacquiao (for me, through Marquez II) are examples of popular and respected foreign fighters...

Khan is basically hated because of the following...

1. He was EXTREMELY overhyped and called The Future Of Boxing by fans across the pond.

2. He started calling himself "King" AFTER he got KO1ed by a roughneck nobody...

3. He FIGHTS like a bitch....a.k.a. too much running and surviving.

4. He CRIES like a bitch when things don't go his way...

http://www.youtube.com/v/v5Yge1kZfm8

Let's put it this way...the guy, incredibly, is widely hated IN Britain...that's all you need to know.
05-24-2012, 08:11 AM
He brought the hatred in Britain upon himself with his fucked up comments about being white and all that baloney. I hate the Paki cunt, I hate his Paki fans and I hate his Paki followers.

Fuck him.

But his career is steady.
05-24-2012, 08:21 AM
As far as Khan-Garcia...Khan is a B fighter, and Garcia is a B-....so Khan is SUPPOSED to win...simple as that...

Add the fact that Khan will have gone through double training and the matchup evens out some more...in fact, I think a Garcia win just could happen...

Think DeMarco-Linares...
05-24-2012, 08:51 AM
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:I don't think some of you get it...and you're in the extreme minority...

Khan isn't predominantly hated by American Boxing fans for being British or Pakistani...that's the thing about American fans...we will respect the real deal no matter where they're from...our favorite fighters CAN come from a different country...

If they're skilled and conduct themselves like a Champion, we will recognize it and support them...fighters like Tszyu, Martinez, and even Pacquiao (for me, through Marquez II) are examples of popular and respected foreign fighters...

Khan is basically hated because of the following...

1. He was EXTREMELY overhyped and called The Future Of Boxing by fans across the pond.

2. He started calling himself "King" AFTER he got KO1ed by a roughneck nobody...

3. He FIGHTS like a bitch....a.k.a. too much running and surviving.

4. He CRIES like a bitch when things don't go his way...

http://www.youtube.com/v/v5Yge1kZfm8

Let's put it this way...the guy, incredibly, is widely hated IN Britain...that's all you need to know.

Those a fair enough reasons lol. It's more so with most uk/euro fighters that tend to go that extra bit further to get recognition & respect.

Most say Khan is cocky but from what ive come across he doesn't seem to bad that bad? One thing I don't like is his apparent tight ass ways when it comes to negotiating for a fight. In terms of how he has been brought along & who his fought he has had a very solid career so far!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Khan Garcia Fight Thread salvador 148 72,849 09-14-2012 10:43 PM
Last Post: Spyder
  WBA strips Peterson - Khan vs Garcia a unification fight Fitz 20 11,766 08-16-2012 10:17 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper
  Seth Mitchell... BGv4.0 30 15,699 05-05-2012 12:14 AM
Last Post: SmartyBeardo

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)