Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
11-15-2011, 08:37 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
I'm now going to dock The Hate Freight until Bute becomes relevant again....plus, I wanna show off my new, "Less is more." Style sig...

thumbs up
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2012, 10:19 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
LMAOO!!...I honestly forgot we had an HV for this fuck....they've gotten that powerful...to the point where the victims are failing/getting exposed even sooner than I think...

So let it be known...if Bradley beats Pacquiao, I will be retiring.

How ya feelin', torvix?...nervous?

deal
05-26-2012, 10:23 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:LMAOO!!...I honestly forgot we had an HV for this fuck....they've gotten that powerful...to the point where the victims are failing/getting exposed even sooner than I think...

So let it be known...if Bradley beats Pacquiao, I will be retiring.

How ya feelin', torvix?...nervous?

deal
It was almost sad the way LeMi . . . I mean Pasc . . . I mean Bute went down so easily tonight.
05-26-2012, 10:30 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
Congratulations CEO, lol!

Nah.. I'm not really nervous anymore. I'm all washed up with my Pacmaniac activities over the course of years. I'm not even posting as much as I used to. If Bradley is to beat Pacquiao, I want it to be a pressure packed fight with Pac quitting due to getting hurt. No counterpunching without offense type of fight. lol
05-26-2012, 10:47 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
torvix2000 Wrote:Congratulations CEO, lol!

Nah.. I'm not really nervous anymore. I'm all washed up with my Pacmaniac activities over the course of years. I'm not even posting as much as I used to. If Bradley is to beat Pacquiao, I want it to be a pressure packed fight with Pac quitting due to getting hurt. No counterpunching without offense type of fight. lol
lol...I would have Liked the shit outta that post if you left the last part off...
05-27-2012, 01:35 AM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:
torvix2000 Wrote:Congratulations CEO, lol!

lol...I would have Liked the shit outta that post if you left the last part off...
You KNOW he's right though.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2012, 09:33 AM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
Know torvix is RIGHT??...lol....the only time torvix was truly right was when he yelled "Marquez got ROBBED!!!!" immediately after the scorecards were announced and acknowledged it...that was pure, unadulterated torvix finally coming to terms with it all and revealing his Quality Boxing Fan side.

Then, he came back "Reloaded" with blanks for shits and giggles...lol

Seriously....I don't know if you're playin' or not, but if you don't KNOW Marquez gave Pacquiao a Master Class in The Art of Boxing STRAIGHT UP last year....

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)