Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Khan calls out Bradley
06-12-2012, 09:14 PM
Khan calls out Bradley
JONdaCON Wrote:Ide much rather see Bradley take on Marquez, with the winner getting the Pacquiao rematch... Let Pac take a 'tune up' fight in the meantime. It's been a while since he's fought a human punching bag.
i'm ready to see Arum turn Bradley into the bad guy and Pac into brown Jesus to sell the rematch. Marquez v Bradley would be a good fight though, i would get it on ppv if it had even 1 good undercard fight
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2012, 09:17 PM
Khan calls out Bradley
JONdaCON Wrote:Ide much rather see Bradley take on Marquez, with the winner getting the Pacquiao rematch... Let Pac take a 'tune up' fight in the meantime. It's been a while since he's fought a human punching bag.
You think? With the exception of Marquez and Bradley, all of Pac's recent opponents have looked like human punching bags and might as well been considered tune ups!
06-14-2012, 10:40 AM
Khan calls out Bradley
Ramming Speed will beat Khan down. As usual the fool is calling people out before he even wins the fight in front of him. What a little peckerwood.
06-14-2012, 10:50 AM
Khan calls out Bradley
SmartyBeardo Wrote:Ramming Speed will beat Khan down. As usual the fool is calling people out before he even wins the fight in front of him. What a little peckerwood.
I agree especially if Tim can make in an inside fighting war. Khan can't fight on the inside! Tim wins 8 to 4!
06-14-2012, 03:32 PM
Khan calls out Bradley
SENTRAL Wrote:This is probably setting me up for a forum suicide but should they fight I will be picking Khan to best Bradley.
I'm with you. I think it could be the kind of fight where the odds would be skewed in Bradley's favor and a real opportunity to make some money.
06-14-2012, 03:37 PM
Khan calls out Bradley
I always used to think Khan took Bradley, but after their respective last performances I have my doubts. Thats despite me thinking that Khan may have just edged Peterson and Bradley was soundly beaten v Pacquiao.

Regardless of these, it was the styles exhibited by both that causes me doubt. I'm just not sure now that Khan can get down in the trenches and outwork Bradley.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Khan calls out Brook for being GAY JONdaCON 8 967 12-19-2018 10:14 PM
Last Post: the ollie reed fan club
  Khan ducked Bradley Dickagon 12 7,811 11-04-2011 06:47 AM
Last Post: Big Slim

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)