Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Deadliest Warrior
06-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Deadliest Warrior
If you could be any fighter of any era who would you choose and why? You get all the weapons they offer and your in your proper era... Here are the options....

Ninja
Samurai
Gladiator
Vikings
Apache Indian
Spartan
Pirate
Knight
Yakuza
Mafia-Mob
Shaolin Monk
Military Soldier
Centurion
Cowboy

Feel free to add.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Deadliest Warrior
So many cool ones to choose from. Its hard to pick. Ninja's are super-cool, Vikings did a fair bit of raping and pillaging but got their arses wiped by us so they are out. The Romans also shat the bed and had to build a wall to keep us in so they are out too.

Knights are generally English, so out. Spartans are pretty cool and extremely hard, but they fuck little boys, so they're a maybe!

I find myself leaning towards pirate. Travelling the world robbing people, decent amount of raping too i'll wager.

Mafia would be a good life but too much backstabbing, you don't want clipped by your best mate.

Do we have pick real ones from history? Cos if not, i'd be a Jedi hands down.
Find all posts by this user
06-13-2012, 01:16 AM
Deadliest Warrior
Ninja, Cowboy (recently got into what could be my all time fav game in red dead redemption), Pirates, Mafia & Apache Indians would be pretty fun!
06-13-2012, 01:27 AM
Deadliest Warrior
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Knights are generally English, so out. Spartans are pretty cool and extremely hard, but they fuck little boys, so they're a maybe!
lol

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
06-13-2012, 03:24 AM
Deadliest Warrior
I thought about this one & in the real world I cannot go past Ben Roberts-Smith VC MG. At 2m tall, built like a brick shithouse & a VC to his name he is pure warrior. I know that I would shit in my pants if I saw him coming at me in a professional capacity.

This is the official citation for his Victoria Cross.

Quote:On 11 June 2010, a troop of the Special Operations Task Group conducted a helicopter assault into Tizak, Kandahar Province, in order to capture or kill a senior Taliban commander.

Immediately upon the helicopter insertion, the troop was engaged by machine gun and rocket propelled grenade fire from multiple, dominating positions. Two soldiers were wounded in action and the troop was pinned down by fire from three machine guns in an elevated fortified position to the south of the village. Under the cover of close air support, suppressive small arms and machine gun fire, Roberts-Smith and his patrol manoeuvred to within 70 metres of the enemy position in order to neutralise the enemy machine gun positions and regain the initiative.

Upon commencement of the assault, the patrol drew very heavy, intense, effective and sustained fire from the enemy position. Roberts-Smith and his patrol members fought towards the enemy position until, at a range of 40 metres, the weight of fire prevented further movement forward. At this point, he identified the opportunity to exploit some cover provided by a small structure.

As he approached the structure, Roberts-Smith identified an insurgent grenadier in the throes of engaging his patrol. Roberts-Smith engaged the insurgent at point-blank range resulting in the death of the insurgent. With the members of his patrol still pinned down by the three enemy machine gun positions, he exposed his own position in order to draw fire away from his patrol, which enabled them to bring fire to bear against the enemy. His actions enabled his Patrol Commander to throw a grenade and silence one of the machine guns. Seizing the advantage, and demonstrating extreme devotion to duty and the most conspicuous gallantry, Roberts-Smith, with a total disregard for his own safety, stormed the enemy position killing the two remaining machine gunners.

His act of valour enabled his patrol to break-in to the enemy position and to lift the weight of fire from the remainder of the troop who had been pinned down by the machine gun fire. On seizing the fortified gun position, Corporal Roberts Smith then took the initiative again and continued to assault enemy positions in depth during which he and another patrol member engaged and killed further enemy. His acts of selfless valour directly enabled his troop to go on and clear the village of Tizak of Taliban. This decisive engagement subsequently caused the remainder of the Taliban in Shah Wali Kot District to retreat from the area.[4]
06-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Deadliest Warrior
This is actually an excellent thread. I found myself thinking about this shit work all day today and its still inconclusive!
06-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Deadliest Warrior
lloyd mayflower Wrote:So many cool ones to choose from. Its hard to pick. Ninja's are super-cool, Vikings did a fair bit of raping and pillaging but got their arses wiped by us so they are out. The Romans also shat the bed and had to build a wall to keep us in so they are out too.

Knights are generally English, so out. Spartans are pretty cool and extremely hard, but they fuck little boys, so they're a maybe!

I find myself leaning towards pirate. Travelling the world robbing people, decent amount of raping too i'll wager.

Mafia would be a good life but too much backstabbing, you don't want clipped by your best mate.

Do we have pick real ones from history? Cos if not, i'd be a Jedi hands down.
You're on a fucking roll bro!

thumbs up

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
06-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Deadliest Warrior
Can we instead go with something more interesting...like which of these dudes would you NOT want to be?

Put me down for Apache Indian. Great...they helped beat Mexico...but they also got the boot. Where is the upside?
06-13-2012, 10:36 PM
Deadliest Warrior
I wouldn't want to be a Shaolin Monk either. They can fight...BUT they can't talk shit, and have a vow of celibacy!

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
06-14-2012, 12:13 AM
Deadliest Warrior

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  RIP The Ultimate Warrior. Dead at 54 Fitz 16 15,071 04-17-2014 09:35 PM
Last Post: ViperSniper

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)