Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Now that I'm retired...I'm gonna Like or Dislike you
06-12-2012, 03:14 AM
I remember CEO's greatest pick. Pac vs Cotto anyone?

Don't be a stranger cunt. Just come on here & talk shit & some boxing. Hell I don't follow boxing as closely anymore but I make time for BU as this is the P4P board.

I see BU as being like Martinez. We may not be a PPV superstar but we WILL push your shit in.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2012, 04:48 AM
I don't really wanna have to rile you up to get you back in here but I'm pretty sure that if I go into some kinda rant about something you strongly disagree with, you'll come in all guns blazing.

I suppose, what with the Olympics coming up and not a single solitary American likely to win a medal, now is a good time to ease off into the back ground. My prophecy is getting nearer my man.

Wink

Nah, like you said, you'll still be around.
06-12-2012, 05:54 AM
STEVENSKI Wrote:I remember CEO's greatest pick. Pac vs Cotto anyone?

Don't be a stranger cunt. Just come on here & talk shit & some boxing. Hell I don't follow boxing as closely anymore but I make time for BU as this is the P4P board.

I see BU as being like Martinez. We may not be a PPV superstar but we WILL push your shit in.
I am personally surprised that he can even consider retirement considering the greatest hate Wagon of them all, the Joe Calzaghe Hate Wagon never reached it's final destination.

Sure sure yes CEO will talk about the great victories (there have been many) but I'm convinced the Calslappy miss must eat away at him, like Captain Ahab Joe Calzaghe was his Moby Dick lol

I decree until Joe's sons grow up to be professional fighters and get their asses kicked and the Hate Wagon reaches its final destination no 'retirement' can be sanctioned.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-12-2012, 05:57 AM
CEO, I know me and you have had differing views on this, but I still feel you have one item of unfinished business to tidy up.

I'm talking about the Karavan. As I said at the time, Lamont Peterson's win didn't quite do it for me, and with the PED's thing I feel like I have been proved right. I dont think Danny Garcia is the man to smoke this fool either, so I feel you are premature in your step back from the wagons.

When the brutal KO comes, the prophecy will be fulfilled.
06-12-2012, 09:14 AM
I mean...we all knew CEO was a big Floyd Mayweather fan, but his efforts to mimic a retirement. All teary-eyed...

"I have accomplished everything...I set out to...I just don't have it in me anymore"

I guess we'll see another couple retirements and returns to the board, I mean, the goal is to parallel Floyd Jr.
06-12-2012, 10:55 AM
"Shut up, cunt. You louse. You got some fuckin' neck ain't you. Retired? Fuck off, you're revolting. Look at your suntan, it's leather, it's like leather man, your skin. We could make a fucking suitcase out of you. Like a crocodile, fat crocodile, fat bastard. You look like fucking Idi Amin, you know what I mean? Stay here? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Who do you think you are? King of the castle? Cock of the walk?

What you think this is the wheel of fortune? You think you can make your dough and fuck off? Leave the table? Thanks BU, see you BU, off to sunny Spain now BU, fuck off BU. Lying in your pool like a fat blob laughing at us, you think we're gonna have that? You really think we're gonna have that, ya ponce."

06-12-2012, 06:00 PM
Roflmao

Best reply yet, Triple M...I know I can always count on you.

JD...tsk tsk...I'm disappointed in your last entry....you know, better than most, that Mayweather can only DREAM of being half as Great as me...

I'm gonna fuck off and lay these steaks on The Master Forge now...lol...keep it goin', fellas...let it all out.
06-12-2012, 06:57 PM
06-13-2012, 11:02 AM
Why is it that wheneva' the African Americans beat Oscar, they gotta put on they' Sunday's Best and act like they just won an academy award?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)