Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Wrestling thread
02-13-2018, 06:15 PM
RE: Wrestling thread
(02-13-2018 05:47 PM)Warlord Wrote:  I'm ashamed to say I'd never seen even one minute of Tiger Mask in action before watching this collection of highlights. Absolutely amazing, and so far ahead of his time.

Never seen him in action ever. Hell..I saw things in that highlight vid that I've never seen any wrestler do even now! Awsome vid!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2018, 07:37 PM
(02-13-2018 06:15 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Never seen him in action ever. Hell..I saw things in that highlight vid that I've never seen any wrestler do even now! Awsome vid!

Amazing, huh? Fucking unreal. So fucking smooth and fast. I'm gonna watch his shit on WWE network tonight. He supposedly had a match with Dynamite Kid that is supposed to be an all-time great. Will find out soon.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
02-13-2018, 10:37 PM
More Tiger Mask. 2:20 minutes in is unreal.

A wrestling god. Agree with your earlier statement, Viper. You don't even see guys today doing this shit.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
02-14-2018, 03:45 AM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2018 03:46 AM by ViperSniper.)
(02-13-2018 10:37 PM)Warlord Wrote:  More Tiger Mask. 2:20 minutes in is unreal.

A wrestling god. Agree with your earlier statement, Viper. You don't even see guys today doing this shit.

Yeah man. Pretty impressive stuff for a man of those times and build. He was doing stuff Michaels, Rey, the Hardy's ect. were doing years after him.

I just read that Bret Hart referred to Tiger Mask as the Bruce Lee of wrestling which is saying alot coming from The Hitman.

Tiger Mask had a bit of Rey/Malenko & Hart/Michaels to his wrestling.

Not sure if you're aware of John Morrison but he has been probably been the most impressive out of the modern wrestlers. I wasn't a fan of his look and persona but the moves he does won me over as many I've never seen done or done like him.

02-27-2018, 04:00 PM
Who wins Warlord? Smile

03-01-2018, 08:31 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2018 08:32 PM by ViperSniper.)
(02-27-2018 04:00 PM)Fitz Wrote:  Who wins Warlord? Smile

Superman, the hulk, batman, darth vadar eliminate eachother as they're grouped too close and early in the rumble. He-man, optimus prime would be live in there but I think it comes down to Spider-Man and Wolverine for the final two who would both be fresh n dangerous. Spider-Man has more agility and would use his web to not get thrown out the ring.

Spider-Man off to Wrestlemania!!
03-01-2018, 11:57 PM
(02-14-2018 03:45 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Yeah man. Pretty impressive stuff for a man of those times and build. He was doing stuff Michaels, Rey, the Hardy's ect. were doing years after him.

I just read that Bret Hart referred to Tiger Mask as the Bruce Lee of wrestling which is saying alot coming from The Hitman.

Tiger Mask had a bit of Rey/Malenko & Hart/Michaels to his wrestling.

Not sure if you're aware of John Morrison but he has been probably been the most impressive out of the modern wrestlers. I wasn't a fan of his look and persona but the moves he does won me over as many I've never seen done or done like him.

I hadn't read any of this while watching the highlight vids and I was also thinking to myself 'Bruce Lee' and 'Rey Mysterio.' He was Japanese yeah? There is something very martial arts about his wrestling infused with almost ballet the dude is so light on his feet. There supposed to be a documentary on Ted Dibiase coming out, I think it is called 'The Price Of Fame.'

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-22-2018, 08:32 AM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com...a-44556277

I've been meaning to go back and watch some of his fights and feel now would be a good time.
He was an awsome wrestler and character but was really under used in the WWF.
11-26-2018, 07:50 PM

11-27-2018, 04:15 AM
In Puerto Rico, not the first time some extreme violence has occured in pro wrestling over there.
He should be charged. That was fucked

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)