Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Wrestling thread
11-28-2018, 07:21 AM
RE: Wrestling thread
Yeah..this was truly meased up! I can't get over how fucking dumb & reckless that was. Like what the fuck what going through his head when he decided to brick the back of his opponents head!? He should never be able to step near a pro wrestling ring ever again!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2018, 05:29 PM
A GREAT Joe Rogan podcast with Jake The Snake. The Macho Man/Cobra story is hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DxeMowxDTU

The Dallas Page one is pretty good as well but Jake's is beyond awesome, one of the best Rogan podcasts I've seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Bs56G9KAQ

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-19-2018, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-19-2018 07:33 PM by ViperSniper.)
I still need to get around the watching those..started the Jake The Snake ep and gotta finish it.

Jake The Snake Roberts is an amazing talker. He had once said he had the ability to get anyones full attention, without raising his voice, but instead with just a whisper!
12-20-2018, 08:25 PM
I'm presently working my way back through the Monday Night War documentary series on WWE Network. Third time. Man, is it good. Makes those times in the late 90s come alive again.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-24-2019, 01:34 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2019 01:35 AM by ViperSniper.)
Never seen this or knew this very interesting wrestling match between Vadar & Ken Shamrock took place!
Very different look & match!

06-12-2019, 10:38 PM
Anyone catch The Undertaker vs Goldberg??
Dream match that ended up being horrible!!!
06-13-2019, 11:46 AM
Yes. Watched it live. Goldberg nearly knocked himself out spearing the ring post, and then if he wasn’t concussed yet, Taker made sure of it with a real life tombstone piledriver.

The saddest part is when Goldberg wrenched Taker with that failed jackhammer, Taker had the nerve to reportedly get into a shouting match with Bill after the match.

What a fucking joke. Bill got paid a truckload of money to do that match, so I don’t blame him, but it was terrible.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
06-13-2019, 03:59 PM
Yeah the match was horrible and taker is fucked. He should of stayed retired in that Wrestlemania a few years ago when he left his ring gear in the ring. The moment was good, but now that moment is lost because he continues to wrestle.
06-13-2019, 06:52 PM
(06-13-2019 11:46 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Yes. Watched it live. Goldberg nearly knocked himself out spearing the ring post, and then if he wasn’t concussed yet, Taker made sure of it with a real life tombstone piledriver.

The saddest part is when Goldberg wrenched Taker with that failed jackhammer, Taker had the nerve to reportedly get into a shouting match with Bill after the match.

What a fucking joke. Bill got paid a truckload of money to do that match, so I don’t blame him, but it was terrible.

Haha likewise! Not gonna lie..I was caught up in the buzz and hyped when I found out (3 days prior only) that these 2 icons were squaring up!

Never considered this dream match ever. Both beasts, both got iconic win streaks & both got big wins over Hogan early in their careers!

This fight was a disaster!! Horrible. I felt the script was decent but the delivery was wayy off!! Goldberg started out okay, but Undertaker was horrible from the get go and eventually brought Goldberg's game down with his.

Undertaker is just too big, old, slow and lumbering these days & can't perform at a high pace or do long matches anymore..(Goldberg never could do long matches). Undertaker just cannot move anymore & pull off moves.

Everything was sloppy..to Goldberg's first take down leg hold, to the real life tombstone (fuck..that connected for real), fucked the reverse tombstone that looked like it fucked Goldberg's back, the Jackhammer was botched as fuck cause Undertaker didn't have the strength and timing to help & then yhe final chokeslam was horrible.

Horrible!!
10-05-2019, 12:24 AM
WWE debut for Cain Velasquez, alongside Rey Mysterio & goes straight for Brock Lesnar!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)