Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
10-30-2011, 07:14 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
Pier Olivier Cote 17(11)-0 v Jorge Luis Teron 25(17)-2(1)-1 = another short armed undefeated French Canadian going in against a long, tough pro.

Steve Molitor 33(12)-2(1) v Sebastien Gauthier 21(13)-2(2) = If Molitor can't deal with this he is done.

Allan Green 30(21)-3(1) v Sebastien Demers 31(11)-4(3) = Demers has been KOed twice this year. Is this an attempt at setting up Pute v Green? Fortunately The Road Warrior will doom that crap. [/QUOTE]

Talking of such things has anyone seen the undercard for Toney/Lebedev?

Wayne Braithwaite vs. Ali Ismailov - CW

Sherman Williams vs. TBA - HW

Viacheslav Glazkov vs. Sam Peter - HW

Ismayl Sillakh vs. Maxim Vlasov - LHW

Granted outside of Sillakh they are all past their prime but for a non-PPV card out in Russia that is actually a pretty solid undercard.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-30-2011, 07:17 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
the ollie reed fan club,Oct 31 2011 Wrote:Pier Olivier Cote 17(11)-0 v Jorge Luis Teron 25(17)-2(1)-1 = another short armed undefeated French Canadian going in against a long, tough pro.

Steve Molitor 33(12)-2(1) v Sebastien Gauthier 21(13)-2(2) = If Molitor can't deal with this he is done.

Allan Green 30(21)-3(1) v Sebastien Demers 31(11)-4(3) = Demers has been KOed twice this year. Is this an attempt at setting up Pute v Green? Fortunately The Road Warrior will doom that crap.

Talking of such things has anyone seen the undercard for Toney/Lebedev?

Wayne Braithwaite vs. Ali Ismailov - CW

Sherman Williams vs. TBA - HW

Viacheslav Glazkov vs. Sam Peter - HW

Ismayl Sillakh vs. Maxim Vlasov - LHW

Granted outside of Sillakh they are all past their prime but for a non-PPV card out in Russia that is actually a pretty solid undercard.[/QUOTE]No doubt, except they fucked it up by replacing Vlasov with Ismailov unless I've been misinformed.
10-30-2011, 07:21 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
I'm wondering if they would try and give him a 'step-up' fight in the states.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-30-2011, 07:29 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:I'm wondering if they would try and give him a 'step-up' fight in the states.
i think he makes too much money in Canada to leave. and if you've thousands of people lining up to watch you to fight bums your people are never gonna let you leave.
10-30-2011, 07:31 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
gravytrain Wrote:i think he makes too much money in Canada to leave. and if you've thousands of people lining up to watch you to fight bums your people are never gonna let you leave.
I think ollie was talking about Sillakh.
10-30-2011, 07:58 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
gravytrain Wrote:i think he makes too much money in Canada to leave. and if you've thousands of people lining up to watch you to fight bums your people are never gonna let you leave.
I think ollie was talking about Sillakh.
Yeah I was.

10-30-2011, 08:42 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
10-30-2011, 08:54 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
I'll get on this hate freight.

Bootay is a sensational knockout victim just waiting to happen.

In fact it's already happened once, even though they say it didn't.
10-30-2011, 10:12 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
Big Slim Wrote:I'll get on this hate freight.

Bootay is a sensational knockout victim just waiting to happen.

In fact it's already happened once, even though they say it didn't.
THAT'S what I'm talkin' about...back when I said peaheaded, long necked, and skinny legged...THAT'S The Trifecta to look for when you're determining potential, BRUTAL KO victims.

Slim...you're fuckin' ON!
10-30-2011, 11:20 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
Finally a hate train departs. About god dam time.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)