Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
10-31-2011, 08:23 AM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
SENTRAL Wrote:This train is doomed to failure.
It is already a plaid-pleated success. Rockin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2011, 08:41 AM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
Maxy Wrote:
SENTRAL Wrote:This train is doomed to failure.
I've said the same thing about past trains....

In the end I had to join the Khan one...if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

As for Bute, I ain't fussed about him either way. He should win this one pretty damn easy unless he's as much as a fraud as some think he is.
Take it from a Top Pro like Maxy, SENTRAL...he knows I don't randomly pick a fighter and create a Hate Vehicle for them...he's fought me tooth and nail for years over my HVs and wouldn't say that unless he meant it.

There's nothing you can do about it...this Saturday, early next year, 2013...his ultimate exposal is awaiting him.
10-31-2011, 11:03 AM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT

This will be the day of reckoning.

Should contain a Ward-Bute promo pic but its not coming out? Omen maybe? Froch to KO Ward before Bute gets to him?
10-31-2011, 12:50 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
SENTRAL Wrote:İmage

Should contain a Ward-Bute promo pic but its not coming out? Omen maybe? Froch to KO Ward before Bute gets to him?
Lol...I can see it.....if those two ever fight, how about we do an ALL IN ChuCha/You Show Your Tits bet?

All my CC vs. your piggy bank and bra...straight up...
10-31-2011, 01:10 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
The CEO Wrote:
SENTRAL Wrote:İmage

Lol...I can see it.....if those two ever fight, how about we do an ALL IN ChuCha/You Show Your Tits bet?

lol lol lol

CEO, don't go building your hopes up mate. Froch is gonna shake up the world and take Ward out!

Would I be prepared to have a bet on it?

I'll get back to you on that.

Funny thing here is though, Bute has basically been given a free ride to the winner of the super six tournament ain't he? All this time the best super middles have been going toe to toe whilst Bute cherry picks his way to an automatic shot at the winner.

You can't defend that kinda bullshit however big of a Bute fan you are.
10-31-2011, 01:23 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
Maxy Wrote:
The CEO Wrote:Lol...I can see it.....if those two ever fight, how about we do an ALL IN ChuCha/You Show Your Tits bet?

lol lol lol

CEO, don't go building your hopes up mate. Froch is gonna shake up the world and take Ward out!

Funny thing here is though, Bute has basically been given a free ride to the winner of the super six tournament ain't he? All this time the best super middles have been going toe to toe whilst Bute cherry picks his way to an automatic shot at the winner.

Yes...Bute's career and route is indefensible...

and funny you mention betting on that...I already threw a Ward-Froch offer out on the table... here.

Get back to me if you want some friendly action...

thumbs up
10-31-2011, 01:30 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
The CEO Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:
The CEO Wrote:Lol...I can see it.....if those two ever fight, how about we do an ALL IN ChuCha/You Show Your Tits bet?

lol lol lol

and funny you mention betting on that...I already threw a Ward-Froch offer out on the table... here.

thumbs up
I'll get back to you.

Chances are though, I'll decline.
10-31-2011, 01:51 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
The CEO Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:

lol lol lol

thumbs up
it's hard to believe some people rate Bute so highly despite not having any real competition. that's why this HV is so great, this guy is going to get Lemieuxd and Canada wont have anymore hype jobs.
10-31-2011, 02:18 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
Maxy Wrote:I'll get back to you.

Chances are though, I'll decline.
If you do or don't, it's all good...lol...I can't help it...I'm ready to start throwin' this ChuCha around!

gravytrain Wrote:it's hard to believe some people rate Bute so highly despite not having any real competition. that's why this HV is so great, this guy is going to get Lemieuxd and Canada wont have anymore hype jobs.
Exactly...Canada has been trying to build its Boxing these past few years...and up until the Lemieux and Pascal's failures, they were somewhat successful too...the heavy promotion, the flashy productions, the big crowds...

Canada being wiped out on a TRUE World Championship level will be the Coup de Grace to that endeavor.
10-31-2011, 02:24 PM
THE BUTE HATE FREIGHT
The CEO Wrote:This will be the day of reckoning.

All my CC vs. your piggy bank and bra...straight up...[/quote]

The CEO Wrote:If you do or don't, it's all good...lol...I can't help it...I'm ready to start throwin' this ChuCha around!
ChuCha is almost as valuable as plastic beads at Mardi Gras!

lol

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)