Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Adrien Broner blows off weight
07-21-2012, 07:47 AM
I hate when fighters don't make weight, it's unprofessional and disrespectful. Missing the mark by a half pound or something happens, and it means it's time to move up. When we're talking several pounds though, like 3.5 it's just blatant bullshit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-21-2012, 07:59 AM
This tells me that this guy should be fighting at 140 anyway. He's been sucking down so he can blow out lighter guys. Well, time to pay the piper on this one. This is bullshit!!! Maybe if he put his fuckin brush down he'd make weight.
07-21-2012, 08:02 AM
BrutalBodyShots Wrote:I hate when fighters don't make weight, it's unprofessional and disrespectful. Missing the mark by a half pound or something happens, and it means it's time to move up. When we're talking several pounds though, like 3.5 it's just blatant bullshit.
And that's what I mean.

This cat was THREE AND A HALF pounds off making weight and apparently won't even agree to a same day weight of a mind blowing ten pounds off the contracted weight.

I really wanna see this fool get his beans. I'm hoping his near future has Gamboa somewhere in it, though apparently he has eaten his way out of that fight.

Adrien Broner reminds me of a young Allan Green. I hope his career pans out the same way.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
07-21-2012, 10:16 AM
The guy hasn't accomplished anything and already he's acting like a diva. Nice.
07-21-2012, 04:02 PM
Broner twitter had pix of him eating Ice cream, skittles, hotdogs and all kinds of other shyt that i dont even eat and im nowhere near a pro fighter... its bullshyt, he did get fined but i dont think thats enough... you gotta hit a fighter harder then that to really get it through to them, especially a punk ass kid like Broner who thinks hes the shyt rapping and dancing his way into the ring.. this kids a good boxer but i think hes more focused on being an entertainer and emulating fights who've earned the right to be coccy SOBs... he hope get gets KO'd sooner then later.. give him the Khan treatment and bring the kid down to earth...
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-21-2012, 06:53 PM
JONdaCON Wrote:Broner twitter had pix of him eating Ice cream, skittles, hotdogs and all kinds of other shyt that i dont even eat and im nowhere near a pro fighter... its bullshyt, he did get fined but i dont think thats enough... you gotta hit a fighter harder then that to really get it through to them, especially a punk ass kid like Broner who thinks hes the shyt rapping and dancing his way into the ring.. this kids a good boxer but i think hes more focused on being an entertainer and emulating fights who've earned the right to be coccy SOBs... he hope get gets KO'd sooner then later.. give him the Khan treatment and bring the kid down to earth...
I was thinking slap an L on their record if the fight doesn't go through due to their inability to make the contracted weight. Loser by forfeit. That would change the attitude surrounding the whole issue pretty fast.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Adrien Broner Appreciation Thread JD 523 426,350 03-21-2023 04:45 AM
Last Post: lloyd mayflower
  Manny Pacqiuao-Adrien Broner set for Jan 19th! ViperSniper 53 5,633 02-12-2019 06:49 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
  Arturo Gatti - Adrien Broner: Who wins? ViperSniper 4 1,567 05-04-2018 09:58 PM
Last Post: Dickagon

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)