Bad Movies you like
08-05-2012, 01:14 AM
Bad Movies you like
Spyder Wrote:Tremors

Waterworld

Garbage Pail Kids The Movie

Cobra

Reefer Madness (The Original)

Anyone else a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000? That's kind of the same topic here, only they rip on the movies with you. MST3K - Trolling before the internet! lol
Would agree with Tremors, Garbage Pail Kids, and Cobra. Cobra especially. When those devil worshippers were clanging their axes together in their little devil worshipping ceremony, there is this guy in a business suit that really always stood out. It kind of came out of nowhere, lol. Big biker guys clanging axes together, and this little short, bald dude in a suit doing it too. Wow.

Plus Cobra had the best one-liner in film history, right at the beginning too. When that guy with the bomb was in the supermarket, and he's like "I'll blow this whole place up!" Cobra's like, "Go ahead, I don't shop here."

A close second would be, "You're the diease; I'm the cure." lol

Wow. Only in the 80's could a film as epic as Cobra have been released.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 01:31 AM
Bad Movies you like
Speaking of Jason and The Argonauts, that reminds me of Army of Darkness and the Evil Dead Series. Another Bad movie series that is A LOT of fun to watch.

I remember being in highschool and watching Bruce Campbell "Ash" fighting with his own hand...lol...how in the fuck did Sam Raimi come up with that shit?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2012, 01:35 AM
Bad Movies you like
Warlord Wrote:

Waterworld

Cobra

Anyone else a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000? That's kind of the same topic here, only they rip on the movies with you. MST3K - Trolling before the internet! lol
Would agree with Tremors, Garbage Pail Kids, and Cobra. Cobra especially. When those devil worshippers were clanging their axes together in their little devil worshipping ceremony, there is this guy in a business suit that really always stood out. It kind of came out of nowhere, lol. Big biker guys clanging axes together, and this little short, bald dude in a suit doing it too. Wow.

Plus Cobra had the best one-liner in film history, right at the beginning too. When that guy with the bomb was in the supermarket, and he's like "I'll blow this whole place up!" Cobra's like, "Go ahead, I don't shop here."

A close second would be, "You're the diease; I'm the cure." lol

Wow. Only in the 80's could a film as epic as Cobra have been released.
Sly's one-liners in Cobra are EPIC. Here's a compilation I found of some dude's top 5...lol

http://www.youtube.com/v/pbiP2dyOLho

08-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Bad Movies you like
Warlord Wrote:
Method Wrote:Clash of the Titans.
The original one with the Ray Harryhausen effects? It was badass. Not Jason and The Argonauts level badass, but still badass. I love all of Harryhausen's old films. Talos (from Jason and The Argonauts) is still one of the best movie "monsters" ever. He was just epically cool. Medusa from Clash was also brilliant. The Kraken was overrated.

I think Flash Gordon may be the perfect film for this thread. So bad it's awesome. The sets and special effects still hold up pretty good, I think.
Clash is NOT a bad movie and has no bidness being in this category. Medusa had her titay's out. Couple Medusa's titay's with Laurence Olivier and Burgess Meredith in the same movie and you're hitting Chuck Norris level of badass

Next on my list: KRULL, TIME BANDITS, BLOOD SPORT and fucking love THE RUNNING MAN
08-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Bad Movies you like
Spyder Wrote:Speaking of Jason and The Argonauts, that reminds me of Army of Darkness and the Evil Dead Series. Another Bad movie series that is A LOT of fun to watch.

I remember being in highschool and watching Bruce Campbell "Ash" fighting with his own hand...lol...how in the fuck did Sam Raimi come up with that shit?
Bro Army of Darkness and Evil Dead are DQ'd from this category. It's pure brilliance. Just like you can't list Re-animator or Video Drome or the Toxic Avenger in here.

Just thought of Robo Cop 2. Love that shit.
08-05-2012, 01:59 AM
Bad Movies you like
boxingcritic Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:Speaking of Jason and The Argonauts, that reminds me of Army of Darkness and the Evil Dead Series. Another Bad movie series that is A LOT of fun to watch.

Bro Army of Darkness and Evil Dead are DQ'd from this category. It's pure brilliance. Just like you can't list Re-animator or Video Drome or the Toxic Avenger in here.

Just thought of Robo Cop 2. Love that shit.
Hahaha

I know, but the majority of the population doesn't have the same movie sense that we do...lol...that's why I listed them.

Totally forgot about Toxic Avenger. yes

Shit is a classic. LMAO at RC2...am I the only one that wanted to try some "Nuke"? That shit made Kane close to invincible!

08-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Bad Movies you like
Nuuuuuke, yeah man i wanted me sum a that shit. The little kid was bad ass
08-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Bad Movies you like
I found this hilarious review of Robocop 2. It's by a fucking cursing bear puppet. Enjoy! thumbs up

http://www.youtube.com/v/d3aA3MYyP5E

08-05-2012, 09:58 PM
Bad Movies you like

Waterworld

Cobra

I used to like Mystery Science Theater. Watched a lot of it in college. There are some comedians doing that on tour now - going to screenings of crappy movies and ripping on them together.

And I loved Cobra as well. When I saw that in the theater, at the end of the opening sequence where Cobretti kills the hostage taker in the supermarket, this dude in the audience next to me yelled out "Rewind the shit!"

Ever see Invasion USA with Chuck Norris? That's a GREAT bad action movie.
08-05-2012, 10:02 PM
Bad Movies you like
boxingcritic Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
Method Wrote:Clash of the Titans.
The original one with the Ray Harryhausen effects? It was badass. Not Jason and The Argonauts level badass, but still badass. I love all of Harryhausen's old films. Talos (from Jason and The Argonauts) is still one of the best movie "monsters" ever. He was just epically cool. Medusa from Clash was also brilliant. The Kraken was overrated.

I think Flash Gordon may be the perfect film for this thread. So bad it's awesome. The sets and special effects still hold up pretty good, I think.
Clash is NOT a bad movie and has no bidness being in this category. Medusa had her titay's out. Couple Medusa's titay's with Laurence Olivier and Burgess Meredith in the same movie and you're hitting Chuck Norris level of badass

Next on my list: KRULL, TIME BANDITS, BLOOD SPORT and fucking love THE RUNNING MAN
Yeah, I kind of said the same thing in my previous post. All of Harryhausen's stuff is classic in my book. I even have the DVD of Harryhausen's lost years, where they have all his earliest stop-motion animation, including shit he did in his basement as a teen-ager. It also includes his fairy-tales and shit, which were also good.

I thought about putting Blood Sport on the list, but I thought it was too good to be considered a "bad movie." I consider bad movies to be so bad that you enjoy them because you laugh at them. I never really laugh at Blood Sport enough for it to be considered a bad movie. There are some legitmately good fight scenes in that one.

A good bad action movie, for me, would be something like American Ninja. Joe Armstrong beats up ninjas in the beginning with tools from his truck. Evil businessmen employ ninjas to hijack and steal truckloads of military weapons, only to go on to say lines like "I stand to make 4 million dollars from this! 4! I will let nothing stand in my way!" As if 4 millions bucks were some staggering, unfathomable number.

Of course the ninjas are led by the evil "Black Star Ninja" who had a black star conveninetly tattooed on his face, and a big ass bald spot on the back of his head.

And we can't forget Joe's relationship with the general's daughter (whom he saved earlier in the film), a truly original plot twist if there ever was one.

I tell you, anyone who hasn't seen American Ninja needs to do so now. And while you're at it, check out the sequel. But avoid all future installments. They aren't so bad they're good, they're so bad they should be burned.

I'd also recommend Best of the Best I & II for more good bad action movies. Part II had the best one-liner of the two.

Q: "Did you kill Travis Brickley?"
A: "Easily."

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Movies Fitz 448 100,791 11-14-2020 06:59 PM
Last Post: Snoop

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)