Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Bad Movies you like
08-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Bad Movies you like
"Cop" with James Woods from around 1988. One of THE best endings in movie history!

Here's a great clip where he reads a bedtime story to his daughter, lol. Woods was the man.

http://www.youtube.com/v/XmqgdIWzNm4

And I agree Evil Dead/Army of Darkness series doesn't belong anywhere near this thread. Those were awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Bad Movies you like
"Last American Virgin". Another classic ending, and a great early 80's soundtrack to boot.
08-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Bad Movies you like
Spyder Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:Tremors

Waterworld

Garbage Pail Kids The Movie

Cobra

Reefer Madness (The Original)

Anyone else a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000? That's kind of the same topic here, only they rip on the movies with you. MST3K - Trolling before the internet! lol
Would agree with Tremors, Garbage Pail Kids, and Cobra. Cobra especially. When those devil worshippers were clanging their axes together in their little devil worshipping ceremony, there is this guy in a business suit that really always stood out. It kind of came out of nowhere, lol. Big biker guys clanging axes together, and this little short, bald dude in a suit doing it too. Wow.

Plus Cobra had the best one-liner in film history, right at the beginning too. When that guy with the bomb was in the supermarket, and he's like "I'll blow this whole place up!" Cobra's like, "Go ahead, I don't shop here."

A close second would be, "You're the diease; I'm the cure." lol

Wow. Only in the 80's could a film as epic as Cobra have been released.
Sly's one-liners in Cobra are EPIC. Here's a compilation I found of some dude's top 5...lol

http://www.youtube.com/v/pbiP2dyOLho
Wow. What an awesome clip. I guess we should go ahead and crown Cobra as the greatest bad movie ever. Awesome.

A bit of trivia. I may be mistaken (I'm usually not) but I think that asshole cop that Cobra finally punches at the end is the same actor who played the serial killer in the original Dirty Harry.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
08-06-2012, 01:47 AM
Bad Movies you like
Warlord Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:

Waterworld

Cobra

Anyone else a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000? That's kind of the same topic here, only they rip on the movies with you. MST3K - Trolling before the internet! lol
Would agree with Tremors, Garbage Pail Kids, and Cobra. Cobra especially. When those devil worshippers were clanging their axes together in their little devil worshipping ceremony, there is this guy in a business suit that really always stood out. It kind of came out of nowhere, lol. Big biker guys clanging axes together, and this little short, bald dude in a suit doing it too. Wow.

Plus Cobra had the best one-liner in film history, right at the beginning too. When that guy with the bomb was in the supermarket, and he's like "I'll blow this whole place up!" Cobra's like, "Go ahead, I don't shop here."

Sly's one-liners in Cobra are EPIC. Here's a compilation I found of some dude's top 5...lol

Wow. What an awesome clip. I guess we should go ahead and crown Cobra as the greatest bad movie ever. Awesome.

A bit of trivia. I may be mistaken (I'm usually not) but I think that asshole cop that Cobra finally punches at the end is the same actor who played the serial killer in the original Dirty Harry.
You are correct, Warlord. It's the same dude. Good eye.

I remember someone mentioning Troll 2 earlier...I came across a documentary about it called Best Worst Movie. They basically chronicle everything that went wrong with it during production, and why it has become a cult phenomenon now. It's a great watch for anyone that has seen Troll 2, and will give insight to the debacle that is called Troll 2 to anyone that hasn't seen it.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-06-2012, 03:09 AM
Bad Movies you like
I fucking hate all the those Wayans brothers films...but for some reason White Chicks cracked me the fuck up.

It got shitty reviews everywhere, but I thought it was terrific. Much better than all the Scary Movie pieces of shit.

Black
08-06-2012, 04:15 AM
Bad Movies you like
Bridget Nielson (sp? too lazy to look up rt now) really was a hot piece of ass back in the day.

Stallone could fkn pick em, man.

Terrible acting in Cobra. Solid flick though.
08-06-2012, 06:14 AM
Bad Movies you like
Method Wrote:Bridget Nielson (sp? too lazy to look up rt now) really was a hot piece of ass back in the day.

Stallone could fkn pick em, man.

Terrible acting in Cobra. Solid flick though.
Fuck yeah, she was bad ass for awhile. She was in a chick prison flick called Chained Heat II. Those big 'ol cans came dangerously close to busting out, but never did, and it was a cardinal sin. Her spread for Playboy was right.

That's how she got introduced to Sly, by sending him some naked pics of herself. Sly banged a ton of hot broads back in the day. I know he did Naomi Campbell, as well as a few other top supermodels. And you know he had to have put it to Dolly Parton. He turned down Romancing the Stone to do Rhinestone with her. There's gotta be a good reason behind it.

08-06-2012, 06:17 AM
Bad Movies you like
Spyder Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:

Waterworld

Cobra

I remember someone mentioning Troll 2 earlier...I came across a documentary about it called Best Worst Movie. They basically chronicle everything that went wrong with it during production, and why it has become a cult phenomenon now. It's a great watch for anyone that has seen Troll 2, and will give insight to the debacle that is called Troll 2 to anyone that hasn't seen it.
It was a perfect storm. First, I have an insane memory when it comes to movies, movie lines, and other forms of inane, pointless knowledge. Second, I just happened to have watched Dirty Harry about a month ago, and as I was doing it, I was like, is that the shitbag from Cobra? I think it is.

And then when I watched that clip today, I was like yep, I think it is that faggot.

08-06-2012, 07:37 AM
Bad Movies you like
Warlord Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:

Waterworld

Cobra

It was a perfect storm. First, I have an insane memory when it comes to movies, movie lines, and other forms of inane, pointless knowledge. Second, I just happened to have watched Dirty Harry about a month ago, and as I was doing it, I was like, is that the shitbag from Cobra? I think it is.

And then when I watched that clip today, I was like yep, I think it is that faggot.
He was fucking ace in Dirty Harry. Dude was genuinely scary, especially when Clint is chasing him at the end and he's hiding on the waterwheel. A weird nutcase like him is far scarier than getting some big, muscly guy to try and act tough.

Black
08-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Bad Movies you like
Quote:I thought about putting Blood Sport on the list, but I thought it was too good to be considered a "bad movie." I consider bad movies to be so bad that you enjoy them because you laugh at them. I never really laugh at Blood Sport enough for it to be considered a bad movie. There are some legitmately good fight scenes in that one.

A good bad action movie, for me, would be something like American Ninja. Joe Armstrong beats up ninjas in the beginning with tools from his truck. Evil businessmen employ ninjas to hijack and steal truckloads of military weapons, only to go on to say lines like "I stand to make 4 million dollars from this! 4! I will let nothing stand in my way!" As if 4 millions bucks were some staggering, unfathomable number.

You're absolutely right.

Someone mentioned Best of the Best II, LOL i totally got into that shit one night at 2am.

Enter the Ninja is another - i Showed it to my wife about a year ago and now we have a ton of inside jokes about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Movies Fitz 448 100,787 11-14-2020 06:59 PM
Last Post: Snoop

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)