Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Bad Movies you like
08-08-2012, 04:53 PM
Bad Movies you like
Warlord Wrote:
Method Wrote:Bridget Nielson (sp? too lazy to look up rt now) really was a hot piece of ass back in the day.

Stallone could fkn pick em, man.

Terrible acting in Cobra. Solid flick though.
Fuck yeah, she was bad ass for awhile. She was in a chick prison flick called Chained Heat II. Those big 'ol cans came dangerously close to busting out, but never did, and it was a cardinal sin. Her spread for Playboy was right.

That's how she got introduced to Sly, by sending him some naked pics of herself. Sly banged a ton of hot broads back in the day. I know he did Naomi Campbell, as well as a few other top supermodels. And you know he had to have put it to Dolly Parton. He turned down Romancing the Stone to do Rhinestone with her. There's gotta be a good reason behind it.
Stallone is a scum bag!

He fucked Ahmad's fiance on the first season of The Contender.

In other news, Brigette Nielson not doing so well...

http://www.thesuperficial.com/brigitte-n...rk-08-2012

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Bad Movies you like
Flava Flav turned that shit out.
08-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Bad Movies you like
Method Wrote:
Warlord Wrote:
Method Wrote:Bridget Nielson (sp? too lazy to look up rt now) really was a hot piece of ass back in the day.

Stallone could fkn pick em, man.

Terrible acting in Cobra. Solid flick though.
Fuck yeah, she was bad ass for awhile. She was in a chick prison flick called Chained Heat II. Those big 'ol cans came dangerously close to busting out, but never did, and it was a cardinal sin. Her spread for Playboy was right.

That's how she got introduced to Sly, by sending him some naked pics of herself. Sly banged a ton of hot broads back in the day. I know he did Naomi Campbell, as well as a few other top supermodels. And you know he had to have put it to Dolly Parton. He turned down Romancing the Stone to do Rhinestone with her. There's gotta be a good reason behind it.
Stallone is a scum bag!

He fucked Ahmad's fiance on the first season of The Contender.

In other news, Brigette Nielson not doing so well...

http://www.thesuperficial.com/brigitte-n...rk-08-2012

I work with Sly's wife. If that's true, she must not mind the philandering. She's in her 40's and smoking hot. Apparently he hooked her when she was like 18. The ONE day he came to work with her I was home...fucking BS.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2012, 06:41 AM
Bad Movies you like
That's just the rumors buddy, but it wouldnt surprise me in the least if Sly was a philanderer.
08-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Bad Movies you like
And on to other venting issues, I have been doing parts of P90X for a while. I don't do any of the shoulders, arms or legs as I still like to go to the gym for that. But I do like his cardio type DVD's, particularly the Plyo stuff.

But what has really surprised me is how much I've enjoyed the yoga. It's fucken hard. Like really really fucken hard.

Any how i'm now getting some other Yoga DVD's and the other day I was at this DVD store and saw Jillian Michaels (from the Biggest Loser) yoga DVD for about 20 bucks so I bought it.

It's OK, I'm not sure just how much Jillian knows about yoga but I find her so smokin hot. I know she is a dyke and a little bit butch but I have to admit I used to watch that show primarily to see Jillian screaming at big fat people to move their asses. It really did turn me on (Jillian's screaming not the fat people.)

She is one chick I'd absolutely want to crush in the sack. I bet she'd be a badass feisty little bitch too, all slapping and biting and trying to take control. Sorry lady there is only one sheriff in town.

In this yoga DVD she goes on about some Dolphin pose and I keep thinking that the only dolphin I'd like to show her is my friendly dolphin finding sanctuary in her rear cove. Hard. And over and over and over again lol

I don't know how much yoga I am going to get done watching Jillian's DVD, I think it might just be easier to sit there and whack off to it, plus she doesn't really shout at anyone in it.

Oh well, let's here it for a true new millennium lesbian, Jillian Michaels.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-10-2012, 11:11 AM
Bad Movies you like
Method Wrote:That's just the rumors buddy, but it wouldnt surprise me in the least if Sly was a philanderer.
Me neither. I'd assume he'd do it more low key, particularly when shooting on location somewhere. Maybe a makeup artist, or wardrobe assistant. Fucking a "known" female in his own town is a little ballsy, unless they have some kind of "understanding". lol

Speaking of which, how do you even start an "understanding" conversation? "Hey babe, I was thinking...I get lonely when I'm away shooting movies for so long...would it bother you if I nail some strange once in a while? You know, just to clean the pipes out?"
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:And on to other venting issues, I have been doing parts of P90X for a while. I don't do any of the shoulders, arms or legs as I still like to go to the gym for that. But I do like his cardio type DVD's, particularly the Plyo stuff.

But what has really surprised me is how much I've enjoyed the yoga. It's fucken hard. Like really really fucken hard.

Any how i'm now getting some other Yoga DVD's and the other day I was at this DVD store and saw Jillian Michaels (from the Biggest Loser) yoga DVD for about 20 bucks so I bought it.

It's OK, I'm not sure just how much Jillian knows about yoga but I find her so smokin hot. I know she is a dyke and a little bit butch but I have to admit I used to watch that show primarily to see Jillian screaming at big fat people to move their asses. It really did turn me on (Jillian's screaming not the fat people.)

She is one chick I'd absolutely want to crush in the sack. I bet she'd be a badass feisty little bitch too, all slapping and biting and trying to take control. Sorry lady there is only one sheriff in town.

In this yoga DVD she goes on about some Dolphin pose and I keep thinking that the only dolphin I'd like to show her is my friendly dolphin finding sanctuary in her rear cove. Hard. And over and over and over again lol

I don't know how much yoga I am going to get done watching Jillian's DVD, I think it might just be easier to sit there and whack off to it, plus she doesn't really shout at anyone in it.

Oh well, let's here it for a true new millennium lesbian, Jillian Michaels.

She'd be the type to give you the evil stare, and call you a pussy when you're giving her a pounding. She'd make you want to choke the shit out of her just to shut her up. I'd probably stick my cock in her mouth to do the same, and she'd bite that shit hard. I'd re-actively smack her ear hole, and that would be the end of the session.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2012, 11:29 AM
Bad Movies you like
Quote:and that would be the end of the session.
Or possibly just the beginning drunk
08-10-2012, 03:16 PM
Bad Movies you like
Stallone has his assistants or security round up the gals and send them up to his room. He points them out, they direct the traffic.
08-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Bad Movies you like
There's a legendary story out here about Stallone that he had a mic on while getting a BJ from a broad on a set out here. Story goes that he was instructing her to "cradle the balls", "tickle the taint" and "hummm" and everyone heard it.
08-10-2012, 05:00 PM
Bad Movies you like
Karate Kid III - I fucking love Kobra Kai.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Movies Fitz 448 101,111 11-14-2020 06:59 PM
Last Post: Snoop

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)