Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

The Big Slim Appreciation Thread
08-10-2012, 08:39 AM
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:Are you guys dating now?
I just assumed Slim must've invited him to a Brig party and showed him how we get things done. No wonder CEO is grateful. lol
drunk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2012, 08:43 AM
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:Are you guys dating now?
I just assumed Slim must've invited him to a Brig party and showed him how we get things done. No wonder CEO is grateful. lol
drunk
Mate it's booze, broads and beers, not some Knickerbocker men's convention held on a balser wood flotation device favored by homosexuals.

How was Europe? Did you get into London and smash back a few dozen pints?

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
08-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Slim is Bigger than The Brig, TORFC...let's make it about him...

Wink

No London...Manchester airport only....I only had time to take the, I mean a, piss there...lol
08-10-2012, 10:57 AM
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:Slim is Bigger than The Brig, TORFC...let's make it about him...

Wink

No London...Manchester airport only....I only had time to take the, I mean a, piss there...lol
They talk funny over there don't they?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-10-2012, 11:44 AM
Spyder Wrote:
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:Slim is Bigger than The Brig, TORFC...let's make it about him...

Wink

They talk funny, and their mouths ain't purdy...lol

Nah....come to think of it....a cashier was kinda juicy, and I think she liked my Southern Yank accent...all shy, smilin' and tellin' me she'd never seen an American 10 dollar bill before...
08-10-2012, 12:45 PM
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:

Wink

They talk funny, and their mouths ain't purdy...lol

Nah....come to think of it....a cashier was kinda juicy, and I think she liked my Southern Yank accent...all shy, smilin' and tellin' me she'd never seen an American 10 dollar bill before...
Did you follow that up with...have you ever seen an American 10 incher?

08-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Who do you think I am?...an American Wlad Klitschko?....traveling the world, throwin' chicks in the air and catchin' 'em on my dick....

lol...that's for you, Lloyd.

Fuck no....I'm a trained, one woman man now...the most I can give them back is a tight lipped smile or a whispered, "I would."...lol

P.S.~ I'm sorry the boys are trying to derail your Thread, Slim...their Appreciation probably is, and SHOULD be, a given.
08-10-2012, 02:28 PM
There'd be more appreciation if that fucker would come around more often! Tongue

On the real, I'm glad you BOTH have graced us with your presence more recently...All Fitz, All the time will make any sane man question his current masturbation methods.

yes

08-10-2012, 02:45 PM
SKULLSPLITTER Wrote:Fuck no....I'm a trained, one woman man now...the most I can give them back is a tight lipped smile or a whispered, "I would."...lol.
Still one of my all time favorite CEO stories.
08-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Spyder Wrote:There'd be more appreciation if that fucker would come around more often! Tongue

On the real, I'm glad you BOTH have graced us with your presence more recently...All Fitz, All the time will make any sane man question his current masturbation methods.

yes
lol, I don't understand. What do I have to do, with other mens masturbation methods?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)