Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Things not thread worthy
09-11-2012, 07:20 AM
Things not thread worthy
I am getting excited for my new tatt. It has been nearly 3 years since I got any ink. Taken 6 weeks to get my 1st appointment with my artist & only 1 week to go til it begins. Should have the first section finished within 4 x 2 hour sessions but it may require an extra session depending on how efficient he is.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2012, 08:46 AM
Things not thread worthy
STEVENSKI Wrote:I am getting excited for my new tatt. It has been nearly 3 years since I got any ink. Taken 6 weeks to get my 1st appointment with my artist & only 1 week to go til it begins. Should have the first section finished within 4 x 2 hour sessions but it may require an extra session depending on how efficient he is.
Whatcha getting?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-11-2012, 09:14 AM
Things not thread worthy
A koi carp with water & wind bars, maples leaves & a chrysanthemum flower on my left forearm. Big plans for ink in the next 12-18 months as I want to finish my right arm off as well as my calves & get a bunch of rework done. Probably take 40 or so hours to finish all up I reckon & about $7k.

I have never felt more comfortable in my life as I do now so life is getting better by the day.
09-12-2012, 07:52 PM
Things not thread worthy
STEVENSKI Wrote:A koi carp with water & wind bars, maples leaves & a chrysanthemum flower on my left forearm. Big plans for ink in the next 12-18 months as I want to finish my right arm off as well as my calves & get a bunch of rework done. Probably take 40 or so hours to finish all up I reckon & about $7k.

I have never felt more comfortable in my life as I do now so life is getting better by the day.
That sounds like a Yakuza tat...lol...I hope you don't do a lot of travelling to the orient!

lol

I have a pond full of Koi that is my little side hobby. My prize Koi was a $1000 Midnight Blue Chagoi Koi...he was a wonderful fish. It had a dog's personality and would swim up anytime I came by the pond. The thing knew my footsteps, cause he would only do it for me. He suffocated and died about eight months ago when I unknowingly let my plants get out of control. I loved that fish.

09-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Things not thread worthy
Spyder Wrote:
STEVENSKI Wrote:A koi carp with water & wind bars, maples leaves & a chrysanthemum flower on my left forearm. Big plans for ink in the next 12-18 months as I want to finish my right arm off as well as my calves & get a bunch of rework done. Probably take 40 or so hours to finish all up I reckon & about $7k.

That sounds like a Yakuza tat...lol...I hope you don't do a lot of travelling to the orient!

lol

I have a pond full of Koi that is my little side hobby. My prize Koi was a $1000 Midnight Blue Chagoi Koi...he was a wonderful fish. It had a dog's personality and would swim up anytime I came by the pond. The thing knew my footsteps, cause he would only do it for me. He suffocated and died about eight months ago when I unknowingly let my plants get out of control. I loved that fish.
I think this is the first time someone has made a fish sound pleasant and enjoyable as having as a pet. I actually want a fish and a pond like that now, lol.
09-13-2012, 03:37 AM
Things not thread worthy
Spyder Wrote:That sounds like a Yakuza tat...lol...I hope you don't do a lot of travelling to the orient!

lol

That's what my my sister in law said. She is Japanese & my bro can't get any tattoos because otherwise he can never enter any shrines or temples in Japan. Crock of shit in my eyes but those are the rules over there.

I had a bunch of goldfish with my ex. We had 5 & they were named "Nig nog" he was black & died pretty quick because the other fish were racist lol . I had "Paki" because he had a red dot on his forehead & he also died because the others ganged up on him. "Doc" was a multicoloured crazy cunt. "Mc Fly" was a weedy little prick & "Biff" was a huge fucker who used to terrorise & ram "Mc Fly". I loved Biff & would reward him with food when he attacked Mc Fly.

Your Koi sound cool. It would be relaxing to sit by the pond & reflect after a long day with a cup of tea & a ciggy.
09-13-2012, 11:43 AM
Things not thread worthy

Nice. I have about half a sleeve of unfinished Japanese water art. I'm gonna extend it to a traditional 3/4... But because of how expensive they are I keep putting it off.... Your sounds like its gonna be nice!

Missed you man... Haven't seen you around as much!
09-14-2012, 01:48 AM
Things not thread worthy
JONdaCON Wrote:

Nice. I have about half a sleeve of unfinished Japanese water art. I'm gonna extend it to a traditional 3/4... But because of how expensive they are I keep putting it off.... Your sounds like its gonna be nice!

Missed you man... Haven't seen you around as much!
Yeah I have been sorting out the shitstorm my life had become & did not have decent internet for 2 months. All the hard shit is behind me now & I am a new man evolved.

Got a nice new pad to myself right near the city & have lost 60lbs. Riding my bike heaps & going to a lot of hardcore shows just getting back to what I enjoy in life.

Get the sleeve finished mate you won't regret it.
09-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Things not thread worthy
i was at walmart today and this balloon was up on the roof and the people were talking about how they could get it down. the end of the string was down to about regulation rim height so i knew i could get it. i got it on the first jump. uhhuh
09-27-2012, 12:33 AM
Things not thread worthy
http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-the-pr...42007.html

For as much as it's really easy to give this kid shit, he made this little girl's life feel special. Good on him.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)