Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2018, 02:28 AM
RE: Things not thread worthy
Whats the jist Rom?
Find all posts by this user
11-22-2018, 10:16 AM
Just happened across efukt.com what in the fuck. That's some fucked up but funny shit. I'm also certain I witnessed a few crimes on there as well.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]
01-14-2019, 06:21 PM
I recently got into The Wire, first season and I'm hooked. Where do I get the rest online? I trued Netflix but they are not carrying it.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-14-2019, 06:36 PM
(01-14-2019 06:21 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I recently got into The Wire, first season and I'm hooked. Where do I get the rest online? I trued Netflix but they are not carrying it.

Awesome show. I downloaded it off a torrent website. Do you use torrents still?
01-14-2019, 09:23 PM
(01-14-2019 06:36 PM)Fitz Wrote:  Awesome show. I downloaded it off a torrent website. Do you use torrents still?

Not really but if you have one let me know. I was chewing through 3-4 episodes a day over the summer break.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-15-2019, 04:22 AM
I dunno how New Zealand is but here a lot of torrent sites are blocked and you need a vpn to visit them which is what I do.

But 1337x.to is where I downloaded it from or piratebay if it's running.
01-17-2019, 09:24 AM
Thoughts on the Gillette Ad? Been a lot of support and outrage everywhere about it. What are everyone elses thoughts?

https://youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0

I am not going to deny, that there are some problems with toxic masculinity with some men....but, I also don't think a company like Gillette should be lecturing us on how we are supposed to be and how bad the men of today are. I also find it a bit rich that they take the moral high ground when they are probably profiting on child labour in 3rd world countries.
It is also kind of ironic that they are telling their biggest clients, that being a man today is a negative thing.

I am just getting a bit sick of the male bashing. I don't know if it's just me, but the last few years I think it has got way out of hand.
There probably hasn't been a better time throughout history to have been a woman than now and I think that is a good thing. But at the same time, I think men are being unfairly torn to shreds.
I just could NEVER imagine an ad that was directed at women to be better ever being acceptable.

What did others think about the ad?
01-17-2019, 05:02 PM
Havent seen it, but not interested in faux morals from multi national companies. Your job is to sell me shit. Il buy it if I need it and if the price and quality matches my needs.

Anything else, keep your fucking cynical shit to yourself.

Gillette are hitting the Nike/Kaepernick playbook here. Cause chaos, sell more stuff .
01-17-2019, 05:28 PM
It's a commercial meant to spark controversy and get people talking about their company. Mission accomplished. Other than that who cares? I be the best man I can be. I can't do shit about Jimmy down the street being an asshole and some commercial isn't going to make me magically don a Cape and go fix the world.

"Weapons are forged by being pushed beyond their limits eventually breaking what they currently are to be molded into the killing machines they will soon become" -TeddyBear- remember that shit[/i][/b][/font]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)