Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Things not thread worthy
09-29-2012, 04:39 AM
Things not thread worthy
Not thread worthy, but for those watching the ryder cup, i put it to you that leegan bradley is an absolute prick
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2012, 05:59 PM
Things not thread worthy
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Not thread worthy, but for those watching the ryder cup, i put it to you that leegan bradley is an absolute prick
He is this year's Tom Lehman.

He needs to take a page from the Jack Nicklaus playbook and learn how to be cool.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-29-2012, 06:08 PM
Things not thread worthy
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:Not thread worthy, but for those watching the ryder cup, i put it to you that leegan bradley is an absolute prick

He needs to take a page from the Jack Nicklaus playbook and learn how to be cool.
This doesnt just apply to the ryder cup but all american golf. If you were a golfer, wouldnt u take a five iron across the jaw of all those dickheads who shout stupid shit a nanosecond after you struck the ball? How do these arsewipes not get ejected?
09-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Things not thread worthy
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

This doesnt just apply to the ryder cup but all american golf. If you were a golfer, wouldnt u take a five iron across the jaw of all those dickheads who shout stupid shit a nanosecond after you struck the ball? How do these arsewipes not get ejected?
"Get in the hole!!!"

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-30-2012, 04:04 AM
Things not thread worthy
Spyder Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:

"Get in the hole!!!"

that! But they have more ingenious, since they are obviously recorsing iit so they can hear thrmselves on tv, they have started shouting some really outlandish shit. iv heard a cpuple of shouts of "MASHED POTATO" recently.
09-30-2012, 05:53 PM
Things not thread worthy
That ryder cup was different class. what a day for golf. That has NEVER happened before. Unbelievable stuff.

Fuck you keegan bradley. Also beautiful to see Paul lawrie leading the charge. Awesome
09-30-2012, 06:03 PM
Things not thread worthy
lloyd mayflower Wrote:that! But they have more ingenious, since they are obviously recorsing iit so they can hear thrmselves on tv, they have started shouting some really outlandish shit. iv heard a cpuple of shouts of "MASHED POTATO" recently.
Congrats to Europe, unbelievable comeback to win the Cup.

Here is one thing I don't understand though. Why are all those wives and girlfriends allowed to be inside the ropes and close to the action? What the fuck do they have to contribute? Surely they should be made to stand with the rest of the crowd and all they need to do is make sure they give their man a victory (or commiseration) blowjob at the end of the round.

That is their role and nothing more.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
09-30-2012, 06:04 PM
Things not thread worthy
lloyd mayflower Wrote:That ryder cup was different class. what a day for golf. That has NEVER happened before. Unbelievable stuff.

Fuck you keegan bradley. Also beautiful to see Paul lawrie leading the charge. Awesome
What happened? Not that I follow golf, but rare incidents are always good to hear about.
09-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Things not thread worthy
Fitz Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:That ryder cup was different class. what a day for golf. That has NEVER happened before. Unbelievable stuff.

What happened? Not that I follow golf, but rare incidents are always good to hear about.
Europe cut down the biggest lead in the last 80 years of Ryder Cup history to win it by a point.

09-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Things not thread worthy
Fitz Wrote:

Oh sorry misread it. Keegan was doing a lot of fist pumps and air humps and acting like a general tool. All to the dulcet tones of U-S-A!!!! U-S-A!!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)