Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Things not thread worthy
04-13-2013, 05:55 AM
RE: Things not thread worthy
(04-13-2013 02:33 AM)Spyder Wrote:  Just found out that 2 of my shows won Bronze Telly Awards in the Best TV Program, Segment, Live Events Category. The Telly Awards is the premier award honoring the finest film and video productions, groundbreaking web commercials, videos and films, and outstanding cable TV commercials and programs.

We were submitted for 4 shows and won 2 of them.

Damn Spyder!! Congrat-u-fuckin-lations man!! That's seems pretty big! It seems you got a sweet ass career. Being in showbiz without being in the limelight would have to be one of the best things I could think of as a career! I'm sure you've worked hard and sure as hell hope you play hard, taking in all the perks that come with it!!!

Keep it up man..along with BU!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-14-2013, 01:03 AM
(04-13-2013 05:55 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  
(04-13-2013 02:33 AM)Spyder Wrote:  Just found out that 2 of my shows won Bronze Telly Awards in the Best TV Program, Segment, Live Events Category. The Telly Awards is the premier award honoring the finest film and video productions, groundbreaking web commercials, videos and films, and outstanding cable TV commercials and programs.

We were submitted for 4 shows and won 2 of them.

Damn Spyder!! Congrat-u-fuckin-lations man!! That's seems pretty big! It seems you got a sweet ass career. Being in showbiz without being in the limelight would have to be one of the best things I could think of as a career! I'm sure you've worked hard and sure as hell hope you play hard, taking in all the perks that come with it!!!

Keep it up man..along with BU!!!
Thanks Viper!

It has its moments, but honestly it is stressful and exhausting. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE directing...but the politics involved can really wear on you. It feels good for all of my hard work to be recognized.

Trust me, I couldn't do what I do without BU. You guys give me the release that I need when the weight of the job gets too heavy.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-14-2013, 06:44 AM
(04-13-2013 05:55 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Being in showbiz without being in the limelight would have to be one of the best things I could think of as a career!

I don't want to hear about any 'release' you freaky cunt. And as for the above, it almost sounded like a backhanded insult to me Smile

Congrats on the award Spyder, all those years getting groped by Richard Simmons sounds like they are really paying off.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-14-2013, 07:09 AM
(04-14-2013 06:44 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(04-13-2013 05:55 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Being in showbiz without being in the limelight would have to be one of the best things I could think of as a career!

I don't want to hear about any 'release' you freaky cunt. And as for the above, it almost sounded like a backhanded insult to me :)

Congrats on the award Spyder, all those years getting groped by Richard Simmons sounds like they are really paying off.

Far from!! Who the fuck would want people you've never met coming upto you & smothering your space? Where's the privacy in that??
04-14-2013, 07:12 AM
(04-14-2013 07:09 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  

I don't want to hear about any 'release' you freaky cunt. And as for the above, it almost sounded like a backhanded insult to me Smile

Far from!! Who the fuck would want people you've never met coming upto you & smothering your space? Where's the privacy in that??

You're right I would hate young nubile big titted blondes coming up to me and 'smothering my space' Big Grin

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
04-14-2013, 07:48 AM
(04-14-2013 07:12 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(04-14-2013 07:09 AM)ViperSniper Wrote:  

I don't want to hear about any 'release' you freaky cunt. And as for the above, it almost sounded like a backhanded insult to me :)

You're right I would hate young nubile big titted blondes coming up to me and 'smothering my space' :D

Look! Being a celeb wouldn't be the worst thing!! LOL :lol:! But I do rekon it would get a bit much when you wanna head out n grab something to eat or go on holidays and you get some fuckhead taking photos of you, following you around! I'd eventually lose it!!

But I see your point about the young whores throwing themselves on you would be pretty sweet! But if your in showbiz you would have access to all those Hollywood parties moving in on celebs!!

I think being a big rockstar would be it!! Travel the world, rock out nightly, do drugs like it's nothing and have chics waiting for you after a show!!

How bout a balance?? All the perks of a star & the privacy?? LOL!

STILL!!! Spyder..you got a sweet ass career lol!
04-14-2013, 07:11 PM

Seriously, Martin Scorsese didn't have to deal with that!

04-17-2013, 05:30 AM (This post was last modified: 04-17-2013 05:31 AM by Fitz.)
http://geekologie.com/2013/04/keeping-it...e-jump.php

Quote:Keeping It Classy: Australian Couple Jumps Out Of Car To Fake Bone When They See The Google Maps Car Coming
April 10, 2013 / australia, boning, fake boning no -- dry humping yes, good maps, having a great time, i would have pretended to be dead but that's just me and i would have been alone so faking sex would have just been masturbating and that's not the sort of thing you want to do on google maps, if your parents could see you now, on the side of the road, pretending, sex, the circle of life, wildlife, winners, yeah you did

Note: Slightly NSFW (dude butt, provocative pose) uncensored shot HERE.

This is a shot from Google Maps of an Australian couple who jumped out of their BMW to have fake sex (hands down one of my least favorite kinds of sex to have) when the Google Maps car was passing. What magnificent creatures. I've always wanted to go to Australia and see all the wildlife. Kangaroos, koalas, platypuses, wombats, Tazmanian devils, young couples boning on the side of the road. It's like the Eden God would have made if he wasn't in such a hurry.

Hit the jump for a shot from after the Google Maps car had passed.

Thanks to Karanja, who didn't so much send me this as me spot it on his Facebook feed. Hi Karanja!
04-24-2013, 11:01 AM
3=====D (_i_) '.')

04-30-2013, 03:37 PM
Anyone ever been to Hamburg?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)