Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Things not thread worthy
01-17-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Things not thread worthy
(01-15-2019 04:22 AM)Fitz Wrote:  I dunno how New Zealand is but here a lot of torrent sites are blocked and you need a vpn to visit them which is what I do.

But 1337x.to is where I downloaded it from or piratebay if it's running.

Thanks mate.

(01-17-2019 09:24 AM)Fitz Wrote:  Thoughts on the Gillette Ad? Been a lot of support and outrage everywhere about it. What are everyone elses thoughts?

https://youtu.be/koPmuEyP3a0

I am not going to deny, that there are some problems with toxic masculinity with some men....but, I also don't think a company like Gillette should be lecturing us on how we are supposed to be and how bad the men of today are. I also find it a bit rich that they take the moral high ground when they are probably profiting on child labour in 3rd world countries.
It is also kind of ironic that they are telling their biggest clients, that being a man today is a negative thing.

I am just getting a bit sick of the male bashing. I don't know if it's just me, but the last few years I think it has got way out of hand.
There probably hasn't been a better time throughout history to have been a woman than now and I think that is a good thing. But at the same time, I think men are being unfairly torn to shreds.
I just could NEVER imagine an ad that was directed at women to be better ever being acceptable.

What did others think about the ad?

It's definitely part of an overall political Marxist agenda, notice how quickly and suddenly trans rights became a thing? This stuff isn't happening by accident. Me and the missus are trying for kids right now and for the first time in my life I'm seriously considering home schooling. The lefts complete takeover of the education system is terrifying to me.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2019, 07:38 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2019 10:16 PM by ViperSniper.)
Yeah, men are aggressive, rapist bigots..we're such dirty fuckin animals that ought to be trained & caged!!..

They should make an ad for tampons or waxing products with some young slut going down on a bunch of dudes at a party, take & sending nude selfies, making sex tapes, twerking, being a bitch, them screaming, crying, swearing & yelling while being drunk in public, taking drugs at a music festival, taking dumps in public, getting in cat fights, a chic asking a guy for a drink/gift, a chic on a sugar daddy site, a chic blackmailing or falsely accusing a man of rape or assault, or lying about a man's baby, prostituting, getting in a guys face, hitting someone & say "woman will be woman" in it. Then in the ad they can have the mother telling her SON "you are strong!", instead of the the daughter being told that!

As I write that..I hear on the radio "..violence towards woman.."

You get woman, telling grown men on national tv what conversations we should be having to our sons and need to teach them how to treat woman!! Well who the fuck are teaching females to act more like ladies and how they should treat a man??

Media & society is going around in circles..in many areas the world is not moving forward..some areas we're getting worse!

Too much of this "girl power/who runs the world, girls!" mentality these days. No wonder we have so many single fkn mothers, it's this mentality that woman don't need a man (up until that guy has given them a child..& hopefully money too)

Men get assaulted and murdered all the time..you'll never see weeks/months of mourning in the papers and news, outrage, flowers or public memorials...unless that male is a child.

It really pays to be a female or child these days..or gay than being a hazardous male!

Oh..I didn't like the Gilette ad!
01-17-2019, 09:33 PM
(01-17-2019 07:38 PM)ViperSniper Wrote:  Yeah, men are aggressive, rapist bigots..we're such dirty fuckin animals that ought to be trained & caged!!..

They should make an ad for tampons or waxing products with some young slut going down on a bunch of dudes at a party, take & sending nude selfies, making sex tapes, twerking, being a bitch, them screaming, crying, swearing & yelling while being drunk in public, taking drugs at a music festival, taking dumps in public, getting in cat fights, a chic asking a guy for a drink/gift, a chic blackmailing or falsely accusing a man of rape or assault, or lying about a man's baby, prostituting, getting in a guys face, hitting someone & say "woman will be woman" in it. Then in the ad they can have the mother telling her SON "you are strong!", instead of the the daughter being told that!

As I write that..I hear on the radio "..violence towards woman.."

You get woman, telling grown men on national tv what conversations we should be having to our sons and need to teach them how to treat woman!! Well who the fuck are teaching females to act more like ladies and how they should treat a man??

Media & society is going around in circles..in many areas the world is not moving forward..some areas we're getting worse!

Too much of this "girl power/who runs the world, girls!" mentality these days. No wonder we have so many single fkn mothers, it's this mentality that woman don't need a man (up until that guy has given them a child..& hopefully money too)

Men get assaulted and murdered all the time..you'll never see weeks/months of mourning in the papers and news, outrage, flowers or public memorials...unless that male is a child.

It really pays to be a female or child these days..or gay than being a hazardous male!

Oh..I didn't like the Gilette ad!

Veeeerrrrrryyyyyyy good Viper, I can feel you moving over to the dark side of Conservatism, LOL. This rant reminded me of some of the pearlers we sued to read on the old FH forum. The best rants, like this one, work because they are underpinned by the TRUTH.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-24-2019, 05:42 PM
Gillette...the best a Soy Boy Beta Cuck can get....

Black
02-21-2019, 04:31 PM
I took this from Imam Tawhidi's twitter feed and to quote him, 'Idiot terrorist takes selfie with bomb trigger phone and blows up the whole squad.'

Hilarious stuff.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1098390622808039431

02-23-2019, 03:06 PM
Talk about a photobomb.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-09-2019, 01:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sohBiFEHl7s

lol
10-09-2019, 02:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2019 02:17 AM by ViperSniper.)
(10-09-2019 01:40 AM)Fitz Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sohBiFEHl7s

lol

lol
I don't care what content she has spoken, she is an incredibly annoying little brat!

This proves that she may have a bright future as an actress the way she is able to deliver her script with such emotion..or maybe it was also nerves infront of the big lights & cameras during her infamous scene, she had rehearsed..

She showed her age when she couldn't answer the questions, handballed it to the others and then said she can't speak for everyone when she couldn't handle the pressure of simple, legitimate questions. She's been thrown to the wolves but also been put on a pedestal for the wrong reasons.

Poor Greta though, at such a young age has been brainwashed by adults around her with such rage & anger. She needs to work on her attitude & manners before climate change. Greta needs a chill pill!

I personally preferred Severn's approach decades ago (much less annoying & patronizing) to how she spoke to grown ups/world leaders with far more respect..or at least would be more inclined to hear her out..

10-12-2019, 08:20 AM
Watched Eliud Kipchoge do his sub 2hr marathon this morning. Not admissible as a record due to using pace runners etc but holy shit... The fucking speed of those guys....

For context, every km was done in 2 mins 50 seconds.

Every hundred metres in 17 seconds..... for 42 kilometres.
01-27-2020, 04:37 AM
Dear Australia,

Do try not to go full America. You should never go full America.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-51259819

Best,

Mayflower.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)