Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Wlad's next opponenet.
08-31-2012, 11:04 AM
Wlad's next opponenet.
So anybody know much of this guy?

Mariusz Wach

Undefeated....6' 7.5in tall.

Has already KO'd two huge HW's in McBride/Fields.....which although is not saying much by way of quality...they are very tall men as Wlad is...so he's fought guys his own size and won....

Might be interesting.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-31-2012, 11:24 AM
Wlad's next opponenet.
If there's a chink in Wlad's armour (and I'm not counting the chin any more since no-one is good enough to hit it), it will be his effectiveness against taller men.

I can't actually remember the last time he fought anyone his own size or bigger, so this may actually be interesting. For all we know, Wlad is only effective against smaller men and Wach exposes that. Not saying it's gonna happen (Wlad would still be the big pick), but I'm saying it's a possibility since we don't know.

Black
08-31-2012, 12:17 PM
Wlad's next opponenet.
BGv4.0 Wrote:So anybody know much of this guy?

Mariusz Wach

Undefeated....6' 7.5in tall.

Has already KO'd two huge HW's in McBride/Fields.....which although is not saying much by way of quality...they are very tall men as Wlad is...so he's fought guys his own size and won....

Might be interesting.
Not saying much about those wins is an under statement.

I saw McBride lose 2 years ago live in my home town to a guy with worse than a 500 record; he was like 20-30 or something ridiculous. All he did was stand there and get hit all night. He's about as meaningless of an opponent you can get. As for stopping Fields, that's been done before and multiple times. I remember Grant stopped him early and a few others did as well.

I don't see this as any sort of test for Wlad. Sure maybe he hasn't fought a guy quite this height, but Ray Austin and Tony Thompson are right up there height wise and Wlad raped them both. I don't see Wach as having a better resume than either of those guys.

All he has going for him is that he's undefeated and likely confident, but that will change once he starts eating 1-2's and left hooks off the jab after about 2 minutes.
08-31-2012, 12:38 PM
Wlad's next opponenet.
This guy is awful in truth. I can't see this going past the midway point but its always nice seeing one of these huge guys flail on the canvas.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)