Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Kronk sparring footage: Hearns vs McCallum/Toney vs McClella
09-05-2012, 03:30 PM
blackbelt2003 Wrote:Great footage. You can't really tell how a real fight would have played out from it though, as one fighter might be warm, one cold, one in shape, one not, one working on something specific or whatever....but it's still interesting.

What I want to know is.....who the FIDDDDUCK carries on working out on the speed ball when these guys are sparring?

Black
lol...I was distracted by that shit too. I think it was the two guys jumping rope while watching in the background though, and not a speed bag.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2012, 10:04 AM
Spyder Wrote:
blackbelt2003 Wrote:Great footage. You can't really tell how a real fight would have played out from it though, as one fighter might be warm, one cold, one in shape, one not, one working on something specific or whatever....but it's still interesting.

What I want to know is.....who the FIDDDDUCK carries on working out on the speed ball when these guys are sparring?

Black
lol...I was distracted by that shit too. I think it was the two guys jumping rope while watching in the background though, and not a speed bag.
Whatever it was...when Hearns and McCallum get in the ring with each other, YOU FUCKING STOP AND WATCH.

It's like dumb bitches all glammed up sat in the front row of a Tyson fight and chattering to each other all the way through it.

Black
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2012, 07:01 PM
I wondered the same thing. Maybe it was protocol at the gym? Like, 'If you're standing around not working, you can pick up a mop' type of thing? Funny though. You know those guys had to be at least peaking out of the corners of their eyes.
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Stoppage of Leonard vs Hearns I boxingcritic 11 6,166 02-03-2012 09:52 PM
Last Post: JONdaCON

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)