Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Lifestyle advice Q & A
11-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Lifestyle advice Q & A
blackbelt2003 Wrote:Man, oh, man....so much I wanna say and ask.

But since my lil' bro Roll Deep has just signed on to the board, I'm gonna have to keep schtum. Wink

Black
wtf Come on, Black. He ain't your sis.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Lifestyle advice Q & A
SmartyBeardo Wrote:
blackbelt2003 Wrote:Man, oh, man....so much I wanna say and ask.

But since my lil' bro Roll Deep has just signed on to the board, I'm gonna have to keep schtum. Wink

Black
wtf Come on, Black. He ain't your sis.
Haha, let's just say sometimes I can be the family's moral black sheep and I don't wanna antagonise the situation!!! Dammit, I've already said too much!

Wink

Black
11-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Lifestyle advice Q & A
Method Wrote:
Snoop Wrote:There are some fine, FINE women in Colombia, but to tell you the truth, the largest concentration of FINE women that I've ever seen were in Venezuela. It's like that one hot ass chick in the night club, but ALL the women look like that.
Yeah, Venezuela and Puerto Rico are neck and neck for most Miss Universe titles.

I still like Colombians. Sofia Vergara. A little long in the tooth now, but she was something in her day.
Comparing the population size of those two countries to the amount of Miss Universe titles won should say how amazing the women are. Venezuela had great fucking eye candy, but it is one of the most difficult countries to travel in as a foreigner. Don't think I'd do it again.

I met this pretty famous photographer at this House/Trance party in Bogota. He used to do the photoshoots for the Aguila Beer girls:

Dude was mad fucking cool, and invited me to some underground club for an afterparty. Before we went in he told me not to talk or stare at any of the women because we were going into the main hangout spot of all the big players of the Colombian drug trade. I asked, "Why are we going in again?". One of the weirdest experiences of my life, but dude is still cool. lol

Here's his site:

http://niels.com/

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2011, 08:02 PM
Lifestyle advice Q & A
Snoop Wrote:Before we went in he told me not to talk or stare at any of the women because we were going into the main hangout spot of all the big players of the Colombian drug trade. I asked, "Why are we going in again?". One of the weirdest experiences of my life, but dude is still cool. lol

Here's his site:

Ahhhh...you fell for the oldest trick in the book. Man, Latin Males piss on every fire hydrant they see...markin territory. "Don't talk to or stare at anyone, drug dealers everywhere". Translation: "I want to fuck all these bitches myself. None for you"

J/K. But not really. Coupel of my closes friends are PR and Argentinean...love em both, but both would fuck anything that couldnt out run em.
11-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Lifestyle advice Q & A
Method Wrote:
Snoop Wrote:Before we went in he told me not to talk or stare at any of the women because we were going into the main hangout spot of all the big players of the Colombian drug trade. I asked, "Why are we going in again?". One of the weirdest experiences of my life, but dude is still cool. lol

Here's his site:

Ahhhh...you fell for the oldest trick in the book. Man, Latin Males piss on every fire hydrant they see...markin territory. "Don't talk to or stare at anyone, drug dealers everywhere". Translation: "I want to fuck all these bitches myself. None for you"

J/K. But not really. Coupel of my closes friends are PR and Argentinean...love em both, but both would fuck anything that couldnt out run em.
lol

Coulda been. Got mean mugged the ENTIRE time I was there. Found out later from a friend that the photographer was bi and was probably trying to hit on me. The girl he was with was a fucking cutie and flirting with me the entire time, but I'm not down with 2 guy 1 girl threesomes, especially when the other guy likes cock. lol

All heart. That's what most little guys are.
But that counts for a lot. In the gym or
the ring all you gotta do is get up
one more time than the other guy thinks you can.

- Gabrielle Calvocoressi

http://www.wanderingpugilist.com
11-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Lifestyle advice Q & A
Snoop Wrote:
Method Wrote:
Snoop Wrote:There are some fine, FINE women in Colombia, but to tell you the truth, the largest concentration of FINE women that I've ever seen were in Venezuela. It's like that one hot ass chick in the night club, but ALL the women look like that.
Yeah, Venezuela and Puerto Rico are neck and neck for most Miss Universe titles.

I still like Colombians. Sofia Vergara. A little long in the tooth now, but she was something in her day.
Comparing the population size of those two countries to the amount of Miss Universe titles won should say how amazing the women are. Venezuela had great fucking eye candy, but it is one of the most difficult countries to travel in as a foreigner. Don't think I'd do it again.

I met this pretty famous photographer at this House/Trance party in Bogota. He used to do the photoshoots for the Aguila Beer girls:

Dude was mad fucking cool, and invited me to some underground club for an afterparty. Before we went in he told me not to talk or stare at any of the women because we were going into the main hangout spot of all the big players of the Colombian drug trade. I asked, "Why are we going in again?". One of the weirdest experiences of my life, but dude is still cool. lol

Here's his site:

I don't know . . . I'd have to think about it . . . don't want you dudes believin' that I don't have discerning taste . . . like I'd fuck anything I could rundown . . . course I wouldn't be gettin' any these days if I had to chase it down.
11-08-2011, 12:46 AM
Lifestyle advice Q & A
SmartyBeardo Wrote:I don't know . . . I'd have to think about it . . . don't want you dudes believin' that I don't have discerning taste . . . like I'd fuck anything I could rundown . . . course I wouldn't be gettin' any these days if I had to chase it down.
Get a quad bike & your problems are solved Beardo.
11-08-2011, 04:35 AM
Lifestyle advice Q & A
STEVENSKI Wrote:
SmartyBeardo Wrote:I don't know . . . I'd have to think about it . . . don't want you dudes believin' that I don't have discerning taste . . . like I'd fuck anything I could rundown . . . course I wouldn't be gettin' any these days if I had to chase it down.
Get a quad bike & your problems are solved Beardo.
and a snare net...

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)