Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Pacquiao defamation lawsuit against Floyd is settled
09-25-2012, 07:46 PM
I honestly can't see Floyd apologizing, nor Sr or Roger, so I'm interested in what the terms were for this.

Here is the statement by Team Mayweather.

Quote:?Floyd Mayweather Jr., Floyd Mayweather Sr., Roger Mayweather and Mayweather Promotions wish to make it clear that they never intended to claim that Manny Pacquiao has used or is using any performance enhancing drugs, nor are they aware of any evidence that Manny Pacquiao has used performance enhancing drugs. Manny Pacquiao is a great champion, and no one should construe any of our prior remarks as claiming that Manny Pacquiao has used performance enhancing drugs.?

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2012, 08:28 PM
The terms were: "please don't sue me for legal fees because obviously I'm on steroids - even if they aren't the kind of steroids detectable by the $80K a year doctors performing tests."
Find all posts by this user
09-25-2012, 09:46 PM
Team Mayweather statement added to the OP
09-26-2012, 05:09 AM
That looks pretty much like a god damn apology to me.
09-26-2012, 09:06 AM
I looks like a lie to me too. Everyone on the planet knew what the Mayweathers were saying, both directly and indirectly.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
09-26-2012, 10:20 AM
That is not keeping it real.
09-26-2012, 10:28 AM
JD Wrote:That is not keeping it real.
It IS keeping it real. REAAAAAAAAAAAAAL apologetic. lol
09-26-2012, 12:42 PM
OK, lawsuits dropped, apologies made, 55/45 split agreed on.....NOOOOOOOOOW can they fight?

Actually, I don't really care. The lustre has gone. They had their chance three years ago when it was hot. Now it's just one of many good fights that can be made.

Black
09-26-2012, 01:31 PM
blackbelt2003 Wrote:OK, lawsuits dropped, apologies made, 55/45 split agreed on.....NOOOOOOOOOW can they fight?

Actually, I don't really care. The lustre has gone. They had their chance three years ago when it was hot. Now it's just one of many good fights that can be made.

Black
No, because as I pointed out in the "not thread worthy" thread, Ellerbe came out and essentially said Pac should shut the fuck up and that he has ZERO input on getting the fight made, in the sense of contingencies and whatnot. He has no say so in pay split, ring size, drug tests, location, time, etc, etc, etc.

If the fight is going to be made, Pac has to give up 100% control to Team Mayweather and they will make 100% of the decisions on the fight.

Does that sound like someone who wants to make this fight? I've long felt that Arum has played a big part in this as well, but THIS move? After Pac said he was willing to give on the pay split/drug tests (and there's an argument to be made for it's not whether he wants it but whether Arum wants it), May comes out and basically says "no, we make all the decisions or there's no fight", well...I don't understand how THIS can be about Pac/Arum now.
09-26-2012, 03:49 PM
Spyder Wrote:I looks like a lie to me too. Everyone on the planet knew what the Mayweathers were saying, both directly and indirectly.
no such thing as indirect with them, man. "i never said Pac is on no PEDs.. that motherfucker is on steroids".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Shantel's Lawsuit against Floyd... MrFactor 11 8,030 09-19-2014 09:19 PM
Last Post: torvix2000
  FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR: "LIL FLOYD WILL RUN PACQUIAO OUT O Method 14 10,886 12-15-2011 02:40 PM
Last Post: Dickagon
  FLOYD MAYWEATHER SR: "PACQUIAO SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO Method 5 3,439 11-24-2011 08:09 PM
Last Post: Byrd Man

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)