Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
09-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Politics Unfiltered
I've heard clips from that AC-DWS interview...lol...she is an idiot. She basically said that "its ok to lie, as long as the lies support the message you are trying to convey."

The whole thing screams desperation.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2012, 01:41 PM
Politics Unfiltered
I love how they are trying to re-brand themselves as everyday, middle class folk. Anything to distract from the last four years...

09-10-2012, 01:54 PM
Politics Unfiltered
I agree, it is crazy and it would seem many are falling for it!
Find all posts by this user
09-10-2012, 02:03 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:I agree, it is crazy and it would seem many are falling for it!
Not as many as you'd think...

I'm predicting that the polls are WAY off. Remember Scott Brown? and Scott Walker? The polls showed both of those as long shots. When all is said and done, I think that this next election is going to be a humbling experience for the Democratic Party.

09-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Have the past 4 years been so bad that you want a magic underwear wearing, alien planet worshipping Mormon in the White House?

They need to bring more of that out for the election....it astounds me how so many Jesus lovin, baby savin Republicans are totally ok with this guy's totally warped fuck tard religion. :surprise:
09-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BGv4.0 Wrote:Have the past 4 years been so bad that you want a magic underwear wearing, alien planet worshipping Mormon in the White House?

They need to bring more of that out for the election....it astounds me how so many Jesus lovin, baby savin Republicans are totally ok with this guy's totally warped fuck tard religion. :surprise:
How could it worse than an anti colonial, Muslim Marxist?
09-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BGv4.0 Wrote:Have the past 4 years been so bad that you want a magic underwear wearing, alien planet worshipping Mormon in the White House?

Republicans are down with the first amendment.

It's the lefties that hate religion...did you check out them booing God at the DNC?

http://www.youtube.com/v/kX11IUjkEKs

09-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Politics Unfiltered
http://www.youtube.com/v/Oj3YI-YyV_U#!

http://alfonzorachel.com/

And sorry but fuck liberals and left of that since it's what they support these days!
09-11-2012, 11:15 AM
Politics Unfiltered
Here you go Sypder! http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/3...mas-sowell
09-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:

How could it worse than an anti colonial, Muslim Marxist?
If you REALLY believe the guy is a Muslim and or Marxist....

you really are whackado.

How many times have you seen pics in the press of him bowing toward Mecca on the yard of the White House?

For a Marxist, he sure as hell has not eased up too much on his fellow Commie Cuba....

I don't hear him say "Goodnight and Allah bless America" at the end of an address.

I'm starting to think you are one of those wide-eyed nutball Tea Party people! lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)