Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
04-14-2018, 08:44 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(04-14-2018 11:54 AM)Imperius3 Wrote:  Let's hope Trump didn't just start WWIII.

I seriously doubt it. Don't buy into the hyperbole of the Left.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2018, 05:17 PM
Everything seems cool right now. Maybe this will just blow over like last time. People on the right think this is bullshit too though, especially Tucker Carlson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQB1EQ32CE
04-16-2018, 11:28 PM
(04-15-2018 05:17 PM)Imperius3 Wrote:  Everything seems cool right now. Maybe this will just blow over like last time. People on the right think this is bullshit too though, especially Tucker Carlson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbQB1EQ32CE

It's just optics to shut up the Trump/Russia Collusion loony conspiracists for a while. Putin gets it which is why nothing will happen. Essentially they bombed an empty warehouse with no-one inside using a bunch of old missiles they wanted to get rid of. Mission accomplished indeed ;-)

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
05-21-2018, 09:41 PM
The PAIN is set to fall upon the DC swamp very very soon.

05-22-2018, 06:44 AM
Heads at the DOJ/FBI will certainly roll. Comey may even get a criminal referral. Beyond that I'll need to see it to believe it. Obama was worse than Nixon in terms of corruption, Nixon just got caught. Obama won't. The political will to bring him to justice doesn't exist.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
05-22-2018, 06:02 PM
(05-22-2018 06:44 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Heads at the DOJ/FBI will certainly roll. Comey may even get a criminal referral. Beyond that I'll need to see it to believe it. Obama was worse than Nixon in terms of corruption, Nixon just got caught. Obama won't. The political will to bring him to justice doesn't exist.

Obama will skate purely on race, it will simply be too dangerous to prosecute him as it would ignite a race war on America, which is a shame as he is corrupt as hell. I Do believe that Comey will go down, Brennan maybe as well. McCabe almost certainly (unless he does adeal to testify against Comey.) From what I have read Sessions is playing some serious 4 d chess and his hiring of Huber was a genius move. I have a feeling that Gowdy is about to come into play soon as well.

Lets see the IG report and the declassification of the memo's will put Rosenstein in a position where he will have to recuse himself which I think will effectively muzzle Mueller as well.

America though is waking up. CNN has tanked 30% in viewing ratings and more importantly Reuters have reported that Repub's now have a LEAD in the generic ballot over Dem's who held a 16 point lead not so long ago. Historic stuff if they can hold onto the House in the midterms. If they do it will totally unshackle Trump to really go after the more corrupt elements leftover from the Obama admin.

05-23-2018, 08:29 AM
(05-22-2018 06:02 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  Obama will skate purely on race, it will simply be too dangerous to prosecute him as it would ignite a race war on America, which is a shame as he is corrupt as hell. I Do believe that Comey will go down, Brennan maybe as well. McCabe almost certainly (unless he does adeal to testify against Comey.) From what I have read Sessions is playing some serious 4 d chess and his hiring of Huber was a genius move. I have a feeling that Gowdy is about to come into play soon as well.

I have zero faith in Sessions. Trump was right to shit on him awhile back. McCabe will roll on Comey. The DOJ/FBI situation could get nasty. I'd be somewhat surprised to see Lynch or Clinton suffer any real consequences though.

Quote:Lets see the IG report and the declassification of the memo's will put Rosenstein in a position where he will have to recuse himself which I think will effectively muzzle Mueller as well.

America though is waking up. CNN has tanked 30% in viewing ratings and more importantly Reuters have reported that Repub's now have a LEAD in the generic ballot over Dem's who held a 16 point lead not so long ago. Historic stuff if they can hold onto the House in the midterms. If they do it will totally unshackle Trump to really go after the more corrupt elements leftover from the Obama admin.

It's unreal the revolutionary times we are living in. I've thought several times to keep a diary or something of the things that are going on now. We are living at the most pivotal point in human history. Anyone who doesn't see it or doesn't think so really doesn't get it. We are at a major crossroads.

Depending on how things shake out, Donald Trump will be remembered as one of the single greatest world leaders in human history, or as the man second only to Hitler in terms of pure evil.

The fat bastard Michael Moore was absolutely correct to call Trump a Molotov cocktail, a human hand grenade that Americans were going to use to blow up the whole G*ddamn system. He was right. That's what we did, and it is working.

The thing the Left doesn't understand about Trump is that he is not the disease, or the driver of this rising up against the establishment. He is the vehicle. The rising up was done and is being done by patriots in America and Europe. We are the drivers. They think attacking Trump day in and day out to be tantamount. If they can shut him up and shut him down, it will be the last roadblock in the road to the destruction of Western civilization and the rise of globalism. But it won't. Trump isn't the last of the old breed, he's the first of the new. And it is glorious.

05-23-2018, 02:35 PM
Someone fill me in on what's going on, I haven't been paying attention lately.
05-27-2018, 09:07 PM
(05-23-2018 08:29 AM)Warlord Wrote:  I have zero faith in Sessions. Trump was right to shit on him awhile back. McCabe will roll on Comey. The DOJ/FBI situation could get nasty. I'd be somewhat surprised to see Lynch or Clinton suffer any real consequences though.

It's unreal the revolutionary times we are living in. I've thought several times to keep a diary or something of the things that are going on now. We are living at the most pivotal point in human history. Anyone who doesn't see it or doesn't think so really doesn't get it. We are at a major crossroads.

Depending on how things shake out, Donald Trump will be remembered as one of the single greatest world leaders in human history, or as the man second only to Hitler in terms of pure evil.

The fat bastard Michael Moore was absolutely correct to call Trump a Molotov cocktail, a human hand grenade that Americans were going to use to blow up the whole G*ddamn system. He was right. That's what we did, and it is working.

The thing the Left doesn't understand about Trump is that he is not the disease, or the driver of this rising up against the establishment. He is the vehicle. The rising up was done and is being done by patriots in America and Europe. We are the drivers. They think attacking Trump day in and day out to be tantamount. If they can shut him up and shut him down, it will be the last roadblock in the road to the destruction of Western civilization and the rise of globalism. But it won't. Trump isn't the last of the old breed, he's the first of the new. And it is glorious.

I like this analysis my only surprise is that you're wondering if Trump is an instrument of good or evil? I'm pretty sure Trump is a good guy (despite his personal failings) who only wants the best for America.

Trump is a sledgehammer and I truly believe the only way you stood any chance of breaking up the existing system was with a sledgehammer. It's amazing to me as to how so many experienced political pundits on both sides of the aisle still don't understand this. Blunt force trauma was and is the only way right now. I'll swing for the fences right here and now and say that should he finish his 8 years without being assassinated, Trump will go down as the greatest American president ever.

05-27-2018, 09:32 PM
I'm not questioning Trump. He's already the best president we've had since Reagan.

What I meant was if the Left wins this war for the American soul, Trump will be demonized for the rest of history. If the right wins this civil war, Trump will rightfully be recognized for the unparalleled role he played in this new awakening happening across the Western world.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)