Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
12-09-2021, 06:23 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(12-09-2021 09:25 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  I see despite her Covid lunacy still having a bit of a run in it yet, Ollies dear leader has decided to move on to making smoking illegal.

Ollie is going to have to get tooled up soon I think.

I hate that bitch with a venom you could only dream of. But fear not NZ will have it's Braveheart moment and she will soon be expunged from office. The next election I believe.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2021, 06:31 PM
(12-09-2021 12:02 PM)Warlord Wrote:  I used to have a small list of countries that I'd fuck off to if/when things went to complete shit in America. New Zealand and Australia used to be on that list. No more.

In fact, there really isn't anywhere left. As fucked as America is, everywhere else is worse, unless you want to take your chances in Eastern Europe in Hungary or something.

The threat we're facing is far graver than any other, because they're all internal threats. At least World War II was easy. You looked on a map at Germany, Japan, and Italy and you saw your enemy. Now the enemy is in the mirror. It's our own governments, and our own neighbors. It's fucking crazy.

Half the country would literally march the other half into the gas chamber if they could. And that's not an exaggeration. If BLM and their supporters had their way, that is exactly what would happen. They would gas white people to death, and half the whites would willingly march themselves and their families into the chamber just to atone for the sin of being born white.

NZ is waking up fast. On election night, in the midst of Covid Hysteria, when many NZer's were happy they weren't in lockdown (which tuned out to be more good luck than good management from our PM) she won the election by a record majority. Now, not even 12 months later her party has dropped 14 points in the Left coalition is now sitting neck and neck with the Conservative coalition.

The fall has been breathtaking and the major Conservative party have recently elected a new leader who I think will cut even more into her lead. A Christian man with real word big business experience (former CEO of our national airline.) He isn't perfect but is a real improvement on previous leaders and will hold Ardern's feet to the fire.

Kiwi's have had enough of the intersectional identity politics that this bitch pushes and she is losing traction. She now regularly gets trolled on FB lives, where in the past it used to be a love fest. personally I don't think she has the stomach for a real fight and it wouldn't surprise me if she stepped down before the next election.

Kiwi's are tolerant up to a point, but when pushed, enough is enough and we have reached our limit.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-09-2021, 06:58 PM
(12-09-2021 06:31 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  NZ is waking up fast. On election night, in the midst of Covid Hysteria, when many NZer's were happy they weren't in lockdown (which tuned out to be more good luck than good management from our PM) she won the election by a record majority. Now, not even 12 months later her party has dropped 14 points in the Left coalition is now sitting neck and neck with the Conservative coalition.

The fall has been breathtaking and the major Conservative party have recently elected a new leader who I think will cut even more into her lead. A Christian man with real word big business experience (former CEO of our national airline.) He isn't perfect but is a real improvement on previous leaders and will hold Ardern's feet to the fire.

Kiwi's have had enough of the intersectional identity politics that this bitch pushes and she is losing traction. She now regularly gets trolled on FB lives, where in the past it used to be a love fest. personally I don't think she has the stomach for a real fight and it wouldn't surprise me if she stepped down before the next election.

Kiwi's are tolerant up to a point, but when pushed, enough is enough and we have reached our limit.

I hope so, man. I just don’t have much faith in the right anymore since they just stood by and watched a presidential election get stolen. I hope I’m wrong, but I just don’t know what it’s gonna take for the Western world to wake up.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
01-08-2022, 05:46 PM
Ted Cruz committed political suicide this week in the fastest, most efficient manner I’ve ever seen from any politician ever.

RIP Ted Cruz
2013-2022

01-10-2022, 03:44 AM
(01-08-2022 05:46 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Ted Cruz committed political suicide this week in the fastest, most efficient manner I’ve ever seen from any politician ever.

RIP Ted Cruz
2013-2022

And Tucker Carlson delivered a fiery eulogy at the funeral.

01-11-2022, 10:47 AM
Don’t know if you guys ever follow James O’Keefe and Project Veritas, but a government whistleblower just leaked these documents to James and his team.

A military report from DARPA to the Department of Defense revealed that the Chinese Wuhan Virus was created by a US-Funded EcoHealth Alliance Program at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, through gain of function research funded by the NIAID under Dr. Fauci.

DARPA knew where to look because they initially refused to fund the research, as it was in clear violation of gain of function research. The NIAID, led by Dr. Fauci, then funded it themselves.

The report detailed how the virus works, why the vaccines don’t prevent infection or transmission, and explained how ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine were effective in treating the virus at all stages. (A third therapeutic, Interferon, was also mentioned.)

Read more here, but it’s damning stuff, which is why the leftwing media isn’t covering it.

https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2022/01/...gy-n504679

01-11-2022, 11:12 AM
It would be no surprise whatsoever to me if this virus was a lab leak and I am surprised by the scorn that this theory often gets.
01-11-2022, 05:46 PM
(01-11-2022 11:12 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  It would be no surprise whatsoever to me if this virus was a lab leak and I am surprised by the scorn that this theory often gets.

It only got scorn when Trump was in office. Now even some Lefties are beginning to admit this is the likely scenario.

01-19-2022, 09:34 PM
(01-08-2022 05:46 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Ted Cruz committed political suicide this week in the fastest, most efficient manner I’ve ever seen from any politician ever.

RIP Ted Cruz
2013-2022

Dan Cringeshaw is walking the plank as we speak, good riddance...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blPCKUQiu4o

01-20-2022, 03:13 PM
I had hopes for Crenshaw and Cruz. Meh.

Black

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)