Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-20-2022, 06:39 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(01-20-2022 03:13 PM)blackbelt2003 Wrote:  I had hopes for Crenshaw and Cruz. Meh.

Black

Crenshaw was never gonna do anything. Cruz had a shot at being Trump’s next VP, but he is radioactive now that he referred to the 1/6 protestors as terrorists.

As Tucker said, you’re a Harvard-trained lawyer. That wasn’t a slip of the tongue. You said it deliberately, multiple times. So either you think they’re terrorists, or you said something you knew wasn’t true. Neither choice is better than the other.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-21-2022, 01:47 AM
Yes, I saw that. Tucker absolutely ripped him apart in that interview.

In fact, Tucker has been on fire recently.

Black
02-09-2022, 10:43 PM
Just another day in Biden land.................free crack pipes.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
02-11-2022, 10:01 PM
Biden is an idiot! Build back better by someone who never built anything his whole life!
02-12-2022, 08:06 PM
I think even Biden's most ardent supporters are starting to turn against him...and in today's modern partisan world that is saying something.

Black
02-14-2022, 01:45 AM
Maybe to a point but statisms really is the most dangerous religion. It’s really sad.
03-02-2022, 03:01 AM
In a night full of gaffes at the SOTU this is my top.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFkSJDAazAw

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-02-2022, 09:03 AM
There is nothing....NOTHING behind Joe Bidens eyes.

They are terrifying. He is like in Spongebob when Plankton got hold of Sandys hide and animated it himself
03-02-2022, 06:06 PM
(03-02-2022 09:03 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  There is nothing....NOTHING behind Joe Bidens eyes.

They are terrifying. He is like in Spongebob when Plankton got hold of Sandys hide and animated it himself

That's because he's dosed to the eyeballs just to get through something like this.

03-02-2022, 10:35 PM
(03-02-2022 06:06 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  That's because he's dosed to the eyeballs just to get through something like this.

They’ve got him on some powerful shit, for sure.

This is what happens when you let an election get stolen. Oh, well. The important thing is we don’t have to read mean tweets anymore. Thanks, white suburban soccer moms!

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)