Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
03-02-2022, 11:06 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(03-02-2022 10:35 PM)Warlord Wrote:  They’ve got him on some powerful shit, for sure.

This is what happens when you let an election get stolen. Oh, well. The important thing is we don’t have to read mean tweets anymore. Thanks, white suburban soccer moms!

I saw that interesting report came out in Wisconsin. If they have the balls to decertify then the dominos could fall. I've followed the work of a guy called Seth Kashel, an ex army guy. He has been looking at all the results over the past year in really granular details. County by county (even in states that Trump won) looking at new voter registrations, voter rolls, swings from pervious elections etc etc. It's kinda stunning to see it laid out in that type of detail. Yes they absolutely stole the election off Trump and that swampy old fuck Biden gets to stand there and pretend play President, talking tough on Ukraine when EVERYONE knows Putin wouldn't have even attempted invasion if Trump was still Prez.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2022, 11:32 PM
(03-02-2022 11:06 PM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  I saw that interesting report came out in Wisconsin. If they have the balls to decertify then the dominos could fall. I've followed the work of a guy called Seth Kashel, an ex army guy. He has been looking at all the results over the past year in really granular details. County by county (even in states that Trump won) looking at new voter registrations, voter rolls, swings from pervious elections etc etc. It's kinda stunning to see it laid out in that type of detail. Yes they absolutely stole the election off Trump and that swampy old fuck Biden gets to stand there and pretend play President, talking tough on Ukraine when EVERYONE knows Putin wouldn't have even attempted invasion if Trump was still Prez.

Any big data analyst could tell you the election was fixed. But a huge chunk of Republicans were in on the steal as well, so what can you do? The globalists aren’t gonna stop till Americans go 1776 and plant them 6 feet under.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
03-02-2022, 11:42 PM
(03-02-2022 11:32 PM)Warlord Wrote:  Any big data analyst could tell you the election was fixed. But a huge chunk of Republicans were in on the steal as well, so what can you do? The globalists aren’t gonna stop till Americans go 1776 and plant them 6 feet under.

I've seen he broad data stuff, which is bad enough but seeing someone break down how the theft was conducted county by county is super interesting. He even has a lot of fraud occurring in places like Texas and Florida, so yeah they are starting to build the narrative about those states turning blue within the next couple of election cycles.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
03-16-2022, 05:31 PM
Joe Biden is deeply uncomfortable to watch these days. The man is not well and should probably be in a care facility.
03-16-2022, 06:17 PM
(03-16-2022 05:31 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Joe Biden is deeply uncomfortable to watch these days. The man is not well and should probably be in a care facility.

Yeah, but he doesn’t mean tweet, and that’s most important.

03-21-2022, 10:41 PM
(03-16-2022 05:31 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Joe Biden is deeply uncomfortable to watch these days. The man is not well and should probably be in a care facility.

Seriously this post could've been applicable 5 years ago. The guy has been in trouble for quite some time, wallpapered over by the corrupt MSM.

04-05-2022, 12:35 PM
Former world heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko posted graphic footage of dead, bound bodies in Bucha and accused Putin of 'genocide'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-world-heav...59356.html

04-05-2022, 01:38 PM
Shits getting pretty messy now eh.

Ukraine making military gains, Russia shifting focus, weapons sent by Western countries turning the tide.... Its never been more tinderbox than now you would think. Add in all this mess with civilians and there's an obvious escalation path.

But how does Russia see its way back into the world with more and more of this stuff being discovered? Or do they? Can they survive a more isolationist existence?
04-19-2022, 07:50 PM
Lads I think we may have hit peak woke.

https://twitter.com/theblaze/status/1516182424454979588

06-24-2022, 01:11 PM
Roe vs. Wade was overturned today, as it should have been. Thank God for President Trump, who appointed judges to the Supreme Court who were willing to uphold their oath of office in adherence to our divinely inspired Constitution.

For the Moloch-worshipping leftwing death cult that is obsessed with sacrificing their babies at the altar of planned parenthood for their progressive gods, move to a blue state and kill your babies there. Today the power was returned to the American people.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)