Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
09-19-2012, 01:42 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
BGv4.0 Wrote:" ask yourself, is spending more money than you make, and crippling the jobs market the direction that the country needs to go?"

Buddy that's a question you should propose to about 75% of the American public. WHICH...I might add is rooted back to the initial problem of always wanting more than you need or to at the very least APPEAR as if you are better off than what you are.

WHICH....is simply a side affect of Capitalism left unchecked for hunders of years.

1.) Freedom...is NOT Capitalism, the fact you equate the two shows how warped you are in that sense...if anything real freedom is being set free from these ideas that we all have to consume and buy and buy and buy.

2.) BUT...you have to look at what that money was spent on....proping up a failing banking system, continuing a war effort by the prior admin....these are things you are simply dismissing...and you cannot. I give Obama credit for ending the war...because he did so on his watch...you can argue where you think the root of it started but it did in fact end on his watch. Just as you could argue Bush's tactics are what caught Bin Laden....nobody is going to equate him stopping Bin laden as it did not happen on his watch, although many of his tactics are what led to the killing.

3.) Republicans seem stiff because they have their little kids in suits and tie4s and seem to clinch up on anything sex related....come on man...impeaching a man over a BJ....come on? lol
BG, you are swaying back and forth across the line...which gives me a ray of hope for you. lol

First you say that bathing suits are "a tiny string up your ass", then you bash Republicans who you say "clinch up on anything sex related"? Honestly bro, social issues should be the last concern for anyone right now...and I firmly believe that the first party that drops social issues from their platform will hold every government office forever.

And your comment about your rough estimate of 75% of American Public that want more than they need, and spends more than they make...lol...I'm going to say this as directly as possible:

I would never let those people balance my checkbook or write them a blank check to do with as they want...BUT THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR TAX DOLLARS!!!

lol

If you feel the way that you do based off of your gripes on here, then why continue to support the very people that you despise?

I have Hope that you can Change, BG. friends
I used the bathing suit thing as an analogy to relate an instance of how Capitalism eats away at your social morals on EVERY front...you can apply the same rational to television, music, sports.....pretty much anything. Over time the desire to make money eats away at things you once held dear....another example NOT sex related....PED's....there was a time when people fully expected an athelete achieve on their own without "cheating" so to speak....now, we have droves of people that see nothing wrong with PED's and even say to allow them...but why is that? Because the money the industry makes off of guys like McGuire, Bonds etc.....makes people over time (for sure younger people) accept what we once thought of as a negative as a means to an end.....that end being fame and fortune.

You are looking at this issue as if either party has an answer....they don't. Because as I said before....at the end of the day they are ALL in bed with corporations and are part of the bigger problem of money over values which is a side affect of Capitalism....you cannot escape it....

I choose the lesser of two evils in this instance....while the Democrats are sneaky and awful as well...at the very least they do support some issues that the other party does not....such as environmental issues.

The reason I support the Dem party over the Republican party on that issue is because the Republican party on the whole will not even acknowledge there is a problem....despite tons of scientisits saying there is, despite areial photos of shrinking glaciers, despite me living in TX and KNOWING from Summer's now compared to 20 years ago.....IT IS A REALITY.

NOW...I would be ok if the Republican party simply argued HOW to address the issue...but they don't...they simply say it does not exist....

Another reason I lean toward one party over the other....stem cell research....IMHO...since abortion IS IN FACT LEGAL...at the very least somethng good should come from those lost little lives....instead Republicans again on the whole continue to NOT support this.....I suppose they would rather see the dead babies tossed in a trash bin rather than help others....until Roe V. Wade is overturned to me it's a total waste.

These are just a couple of the examples of why I lean toward one party over the other....at the end of the day I know both of them are life draining, money hungry scum....that REALLY only care about money and profits.

Now it is a shame I have to lean one way over the other because there are some things I totally agree with the Republicans on...and some pretty hard line. I totally believe that anybody getting wellfare should be drug tested and if they fail...no money. I also believe that the border is a problem and that needs to be addressed. AND...at the end of the day as much as I give them shit about their tight assness....I do respect their desire to see a stronger family unit.

The botton line on all of this is that there really is no party that represents me TOTALLY...and I think that's what the majority of people feel....which is why we have such low voter turnout on the whole.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-19-2012, 02:26 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BGv4.0 SAID

"The botton line on all of this is that there really is no party that represents me TOTALLY...and I think that's what the majority of people feel....which is why we have such low voter turnout on the whole."

I SAY TRY THE USSR AND CHINA lol
09-19-2012, 03:09 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BG, I can agree with almost everything that you said with a few conceptual exceptions...

1. Republicans deny Global Warming exists
2. Abortion is legal
3. No party represents you totally

OK, first...Republicans deny man-made global warming, not that the earth is getting hotter. If you look at climate change for the history of the world, which scientists have done with soil samples, then you are left with an undeniable truth...

Climate change is cyclical. What that means is that Man has ZERO effect of something that has held the same pattern for its entire history. World Liberals...not just American Democrats...have been caught manipulating climate data to read something that is not there. This is a totally different topic than what we're talking about here, and it would fill many, many pages, so I will just leave it here with this chart...

Second, Rowe vs Wade did not make abortion legal...it made it a State's issue. That means NO FEDERAL JURISDICTION over what happens to those dead babies.

Third, with the exception of the politicians, no single party represents anyone TOTALLY. That is why seats change during elections, and if a politician is not properly representing you (or your thoughts) then you should vote them out of office and put someone else in. This happens in every election cycle, and will continue until we are fully entrenched in Totalitarianism.

I don't think that you are TRULY a liberal, BG. Liberals get pissed off anytime you throw the truth or facts at them...but you are not. You seem open to a reasonable discussion about politics which makes me think that you don't know what the Democrats' goal is. Their goal is power. They want...no, they NEED for people to be dependent on them to retain that power. The welfare system is their way to preserve that. A bad jobs market is their way to preserve that. Their goal is the decline of prosperity as a way to ensure that no one is a threat to them and their agenda. It's a sick and twisted game that WE THE PEOPLE get to play a small part in shaping every couple of years.

The bottom line is if the country is not headed in the direction that you want it to, then you need to make a change in the people that are running it.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-20-2012, 11:34 AM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:I don't think that you are TRULY a liberal, BG. The bottom line is if the country is not headed in the direction that you want it to, then you need to make a change in the people that are running it.
I can tell you without doubt I'm not 100% a Liberal...but the problem I have is with the idea in your last statement...you ask me to make a change...but my choice is between 2 rotten, dirty parties....so in that sense I really have no choice.

Kind of reminds me of the South Park Turd/Douche episode.....you have to pick one....does not mean you like either.
09-20-2012, 04:06 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BGv4.0 Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:I don't think that you are TRULY a liberal, BG. The bottom line is if the country is not headed in the direction that you want it to, then you need to make a change in the people that are running it.
I can tell you without doubt I'm not 100% a Liberal...but the problem I have is with the idea in your last statement...you ask me to make a change...but my choice is between 2 rotten, dirty parties....so in that sense I really have no choice.

Kind of reminds me of the South Park Turd/Douche episode.....you have to pick one....does not mean you like either.
Pretty much, but that is politics. The best bet is to pick the guy that can lead the country out of its current state. Obama has proven that he can not, while Romney, with his work at Bain Capital and the Salt Lake City Games, has proven that he is a fix it guy. Maybe Romney doesn't have all of the answers, and follows some wackado religion, but his ability to take organizations from the brink of colapse and make them prosperous is what we need right now.

4 years from now when the country is back on its feet, we might need to make another change, but right now one thing is clear...if GWB dug the hole that we are in, then Obama is burying us in it.

09-22-2012, 01:47 AM
Politics Unfiltered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...DY6v8KdSYs
http://www.youtube.com/v/tDY6v8KdSYs
09-22-2012, 05:30 PM
Politics Unfiltered
I expected it to be a hate flick, but it's actually an objective piece. I started it last night and will finish it tonight.

Thanks for the post Cane. thumbs up

They pulled it down those fuckers!

09-23-2012, 09:19 AM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:I expected it to be a hate flick, but it's actually an objective piece. I started it last night and will finish it tonight.

Thanks for the post Cane. thumbs up

They pulled it down those fuckers!
fuck them commies! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mscvdioSb0w Smile
09-23-2012, 12:07 PM
Politics Unfiltered
another one here! Libtards are reporting the movie to youtube!

EDIT! I don't like how that link works!
09-23-2012, 01:13 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Downloading it now so I can watch it later whether the libs like it or not.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)