Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
12-17-2012, 07:25 PM
Politics Unfiltered
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:Crime as a whole is at it lowest here in over 10 years I read! If it wasn't inter city and place like Camden, Chicago and many more, it would be way down.
Well if crime is the lowest it's been in 10 years then Obama must be doing a good job!!! Can't have it both ways Cane. lol
No lefty, gun ownership went up 60% under Obama!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-17-2012, 07:29 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:What will taking away guns accomplish? Seriously, what is the objective?
To minimize the random mass killings that take place in your country far far too often.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Politics Unfiltered
If firearms were illegal do you think over 11,000 people would have died from a course of firearms??? Maybe 11,000 of the victims killers wouldnt have balls big enough to say boo to those people had they not had a gun!!!

You can't stop people from doing the wrong thing! But you can stop (or prevent) a country from allowing firearms!!

Laws will be broken anyways?? So why have any laws for that matter?? Why not allow cars to speed, go through red lights. Let's allow people to be able to loot & steal!! Let people be able to carry deadly weapons! Let's allow people to be able to rape your family! Let there be no age limit for ANYTHING!! Every man, woman, child & animal for themselves!! Afterall..people are still going to break the laws...so let's have no laws Smile ...

....yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Don't allow your patriotism to cloud your judgment!! Would you like your child to move to another country that allows guns & is so messed that you have to have armed security at a fucking school children attend to like it's a fuckin army base??? Your kidding yourself if you say 'yes'! Well that's the country you live in whose laws are defending!
12-17-2012, 07:31 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:Crime as a whole is at it lowest here in over 10 years I read! If it wasn't inter city and place like Camden, Chicago and many more, it would be way down.
Well if crime is the lowest it's been in 10 years then Obama must be doing a good job!!! Can't have it both ways Cane. lol
Right, so my point being that as you've said crime is the lowest it has been in 10 years, so Obama must be doing a good job in that area right?

I love this equation in your head: Wants limits on gun ownership=left winger.

Nah mate I just call it common sense.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
12-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:What will taking away guns accomplish? Seriously, what is the objective?
To minimize the random mass killings that take place in your country far far too often.
There are numerous statistics that prove it has the opposite effect. So since it only makes the situation worse, then what is the purpose of pursuing it?

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-17-2012, 07:35 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:It just feels like that the thought of taking away someones rights away for guns is like taking away something from a child. It doesn't really matter what taking the object away will accomplish, but it can't be taken away because "It's mine, it belongs to me. You can't have it. Because you want it, you can't have it. It's mine."
What will taking away guns accomplish? Seriously, what is the objective?

Seriously, what is the objective? Over 11,000 deaths from firearms (that are legal) may not be as high!!! From firearms!!! And you ask what the objective is??????
12-17-2012, 07:36 PM
Politics Unfiltered
ViperSniper Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Fitz Wrote:It just feels like that the thought of taking away someones rights away for guns is like taking away something from a child. It doesn't really matter what taking the object away will accomplish, but it can't be taken away because "It's mine, it belongs to me. You can't have it. Because you want it, you can't have it. It's mine."

Seriously, what is the objective? Over 11,000 deaths from firearms (that are legal) may not be as high!!! From firearms!!! And you ask what the objective is??????
Yes.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:There are numerous statistics that prove it has the opposite effect. So since it only makes the situation worse, then what is the purpose of pursuing it?
Well if other countries can maintain a reasonable amount of civility and public order without firearms then why not America?

12-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:
Right, so my point being that as you've said crime is the lowest it has been in 10 years, so Obama must be doing a good job in that area right?

I love this equation in your head: Wants limits on gun ownership=left winger.

Nah mate I just call it common sense.
In my eyes Obama ain't done shit well other than being a great politician. Not the way he divided the country, not how he saves his union campaign supports, not the executive orders he singed, and his policies are gonna make things worse not better! And damn sure not how his admin spends $11 billion a day! He spent more in less than 4 years than Bush in 8 years! I know, let me guess but it was the unfunded wars right? Well Bush had them to and 9/11 and 4 or 5 major hurricanes! And for the record, Obama is about to go over $6 trillion in less than 4 years compared to Bush's $4.2 trillion! And I didn't like Bush FYI! So no lefty, not at all! And again dude, I never really cared what you thought about anything to be honest!
12-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
ViperSniper Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:

Yes.

Killer response rolleyes

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)