Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:Al Jazeera bought Current TV from Al Gore...yeah, that's about right. lol

http://news.yahoo.com/al-jazeera-buys-cu...nance.html
So what does it mean when they turned down selling it to Glen Beck saying it would be immoral? whewwwwwwwwwwwww
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:lol...If they can do it in prison, then I think I could figure it out too.

Wow I'm sure if those monsters at Columbine had this kind of weaponry they could have taken out at least one, two kids tops.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-03-2013, 05:07 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BGv4.0 Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
BGv4.0 Wrote:I've never stated in this thread that I was "happy" with our government.

And the subway thing has got to be the most assinine comparison I've ever seen if that was somehow supposed to be in relation to gun laws.
Not at all. It's just ridiculous how many people get killed by Subways every year, and if you take away trains then you save lives. I don't know why you'd have a problem with that. Unless you have some kind of sick and twisted desire to see more people get killed by trains. There is absolutely no logical reason to be against banning trains. There are plenty of cities that don't even have trains as a form of transportation, and people get around just fine without them. Trains are just some archaic form of transportation from the 1800's when people actually needed them. Today with all of the advancements in technology, people that like them are just clinging to the past. In fact, I have NEVER lived in a town with a train system and I've gotten by just fine without them.
Typical Right Wing Response.....this is a prime example of why so many Americans want to distance themselves from a line of thinking that uses playground mentality as part of their arguments.

Considering the two are like apples and oranges....I'll go ahead and humor you....

In your senerio, there is one HUGE flaw.....you don't have example after example after example of nutcases taking control of the trains and running folks down.

AND YOU KNOW THIS..... rolleyes
You're right, but that has happened multiple times with planes. We should add planes to the ban list. No more planes, no more hijackings. Something needs to be done.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2013, 05:08 PM
Politics Unfiltered
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:lol...If they can do it in prison, then I think I could figure it out too.

Wow I'm sure if those monsters at Columbine had this kind of weaponry they could have taken out at least one, two kids tops.
You're right, something like this would probably work better for their purposes...

01-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:

You're right, something like this would probably work better for their purposes...

Again I wonder how many people the wacko's at Columbine would have got? Are psycho's like that drawn to bombs or is it something about guns? Would bombs even get them sweaty and tingling in their panties? I actually don't know.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-03-2013, 05:28 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:

Again I wonder how many people the wacko's at Columbine would have got? Are psycho's like that drawn to bombs or is it something about guns? Would bombs even get them sweaty and tingling in their panties? I actually don't know.
Timothy McVeigh seemed to find his fix.

01-03-2013, 06:54 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:

Yep one case. Good one. And in nation hooked on copy-cat crimes I wonder why there haven't been more bombings like it.

01-03-2013, 07:56 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Did anyone see this? http://www.guns.com/2013/01/02/ted-nugen...n-on-guns/
01-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:

Yep one case. Good one. And in nation hooked on copy-cat crimes I wonder why there haven't been more bombings like it.
It must be nice to be able to simply dismiss anything that denigrates your argument, and then just casually make up any other random cause and effect as a way to support it.

Kudos! thumbs up

01-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:Did anyone see this? http://www.guns.com/2013/01/02/ted-nugen...n-on-guns/
Ol' Joe probably got about 3 sentences in before he broke into one of his random laughing fits, and threw it in the garbage.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)