Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-08-2013, 03:06 PM
Politics Unfiltered
jlupi Wrote:LOL I wish i could only blame the calculator
Just picked a wiki page here cos im oitside my wifi zone, but i think maxy is right. I think your uk murder rate is off

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c...icide_rate
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 04:46 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Maxy Wrote:Alex Jones, the epitome of paranoia, made himself look a right prick in his interview with Piers Morgan did he not?
Piers Morgan is an elitist dick. That is his shtick, so I think that he can handle the radio guy taking it to him.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Politics Unfiltered
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
jlupi Wrote:LOL I wish i could only blame the calculator
Just picked a wiki page here cos im oitside my wifi zone, but i think maxy is right. I think your uk murder rate is off

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c...icide_rate
He was off on the murder rate, but 50% of robberies in the UK are home invasions while in the US it is 10%. The reason, because it is easier to rob a home when there isn't a person holding a gun inside.

01-08-2013, 04:58 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
Maxy Wrote:Alex Jones, the epitome of paranoia, made himself look a right prick in his interview with Piers Morgan did he not?
Piers Morgan is an elitist dick. That is his shtick, so I think that he can handle the radio guy taking it to him.
He is an elitist dick, a tory arsehole, one of the faces that has caused me to dislike right wing politics.
01-08-2013, 05:46 PM
Politics Unfiltered
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
He is an elitist dick, a tory arsehole, one of the faces that has caused me to dislike right wing politics.
Piers Morgan is not right wing. He is pretty much the opposite.

01-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Because of his stance on guns? Not in britain, he is a tory, the party of the right, who stand for the priveleged few.
01-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Politics Unfiltered
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
Because of his stance on guns? Not in britain, he is a tory, the party of the right, who stand for the priveleged few.
Then he changed is schtick.

01-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Politics Unfiltered
TheFonz Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
No, gun stance aside, Morgan is a Tory boy (right wing.)

But here is what many of the Yanks don't get. You think anyone who is pro stricter gun laws is automatically a 'liberal' or Left Wing. But what you don't get is in many other westernized countries stricter gun laws or the idea that every private citizen should be armed is not a right or left wing idea. It just comes under the heading of 'common sense.'

As I said many many many pages ago in this thread, if you came to NZ spouting off how every citizen should be armed or we should all have greater access to guns or how we need more guns, you would be laughed out of town by everybody. Left or right wing, it wouldn't matter. New Zealanders across the spectrum would say that that is a dumb idea.

It seems to be only in America where the issue of gun ownership has a certain political ideology attached to it.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
01-08-2013, 06:14 PM
Politics Unfiltered
the ollie reed fan club Wrote:
TheFonz Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
lloyd mayflower Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
No, gun stance aside, Morgan is a Tory boy (right wing.)

But here is what many of the Yanks don't get. You think anyone who is pro stricter gun laws is automatically a 'liberal' or Left Wing. But what you don't get is in many other westernized countries stricter gun laws or the idea that every private citizen should be armed is not a right or left wing idea. It just comes under the heading of 'common sense.'

As I said many many many pages ago in this thread, if you came to NZ spouting off how every citizen should be armed or we should all have greater access to guns or how we need more guns, you would be laughed out of town by everybody. Left or right wing, it wouldn't matter. New Zealanders across the spectrum would say that that is a dumb idea.

It seems to be only in America where the issue of gun ownership has a certain political ideology attached to it.
Just like abortion
01-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Pier Morgan seems so far left to me that I would think he removed his right turn signal and drives around in circles for hours cause his GPS can't get him outta it with left turns only! lol And I believe he is a leftist cause he is another Keynesian!

User(s) browsing this thread: 23 Guest(s)