Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
01-22-2013, 03:10 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Spyder Wrote:
jlupi Wrote:
BGv4.0 Wrote:Well Warlord...it's easy for you to disagree when you live on an continent where the kids go to school and don't blast each other away on a regular basis.
and where does that happen? I dont want to understate the the severeity of any school shooting or say nothing at all should be done. but again im sure more kids die falling out of bed than school shootings. last year 17 died of school shootings of the 50 mill that attend.
Liberals just like to be afraid of inanimate objects.
Non libs too. I have said that armed gards should be in schools. realistically many, many more lives could be saved for no cost if some parents just watched small children better, payed attention to pool safety, seatbelted their kids correctly. And im not saying laws for those things need to be passed (some already are) but you cant fix stupid and in this country you should have the right to be stupid if your not directly hurting anyone else in the process.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-22-2013, 03:31 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BGv4.0 Wrote:Well Warlord...it's easy for you to disagree when you live on an continent where the kids go to school and don't blast each other away on a regular basis.

Don't get me wrong, I"m not some Bible thumping religious person....BUT...I do know that the bottom lines of just about every religion are the same...and that is to attempt to instill positive ways to live your life....which usually includes not killing one another and not mistreating others......so I think when kids have at least a small understanding of that....it does not hurt.
NOW....do I think bible study classes should be a part of the basic school day?? Of course not....but do I think having the kids stand up every morning and state the pledge...that mentions "under God" is a bad thing....no...I do not.

As for Salvador disagreeing with me in relation to same sex adoption....if you noticed I stated "for younger children"....the reason I think that should be the case is because I think that infants and small children that do not have an understanding of what it means to be gay should not be placed in a situation that COULD cause more misunderstanding and problems later on. Let's face it...although being gay is much more readily accepted by most all facets of society....it will ALWAYS be considered as different as long as people of the opposite sex contiue to reproduce and be the dominating idea od what normal is....which we all know will never change.

So IMHO....a child should have a choice to be put in that living situaion, come up with an age where a child can be given the choice to be adpoted by gay parents, that would be up to debate....I personally think 7 or 8 in todays age...but give or take...whatever.

But I do think that infants and smaller children should have the most normal life you can give them...for sure since they have already been shit on my losing their real families.

But does saying all of that mean that I think that gay parents would not make good, loving, caring parents....absolutley not.

And BrotherCane....for me...as long as like you say...abortion is a legal practice...I believe that stem cell harvesting from those babies should be mandatory. At the very least something good should come from their being sacrificed.
Well if it could help, sure why not on stem cell...but since when they do it, they stab the baby in the back of the head and suck/vacuum the brains out...wouldn't they lose the stem cell?
01-22-2013, 03:32 PM
Politics Unfiltered
jlupi Wrote:
Spyder Wrote:
jlupi Wrote:
and where does that happen? I dont want to understate the the severeity of any school shooting or say nothing at all should be done. but again im sure more kids die falling out of bed than school shootings. last year 17 died of school shootings of the 50 mill that attend.
Liberals just like to be afraid of inanimate objects.
Non libs too. I have said that armed gards should be in schools. realistically many, many more lives could be saved for no cost if some parents just watched small children better, payed attention to pool safety, seatbelted their kids correctly. And im not saying laws for those things need to be passed (some already are) but you cant fix stupid and in this country you should have the right to be stupid if your not directly hurting anyone else in the process.
Rusty Trombone used to call that the "retard tax". If you kill yourself doing something stupid, then you are just helping the societal gene pool.

Speaking of armed guards at school...a Florida mom is paying the salary of an armed resource officer to guard her child's school for the rest of the year since the city doesn't want to pony up the dough.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-22-2013, 03:43 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:

Don't get me wrong, I"m not some Bible thumping religious person....BUT...I do know that the bottom lines of just about every religion are the same...and that is to attempt to instill positive ways to live your life....which usually includes not killing one another and not mistreating others......so I think when kids have at least a small understanding of that....it does not hurt.
NOW....do I think bible study classes should be a part of the basic school day?? Of course not....but do I think having the kids stand up every morning and state the pledge...that mentions "under God" is a bad thing....no...I do not.

As for Salvador disagreeing with me in relation to same sex adoption....if you noticed I stated "for younger children"....the reason I think that should be the case is because I think that infants and small children that do not have an understanding of what it means to be gay should not be placed in a situation that COULD cause more misunderstanding and problems later on. Let's face it...although being gay is much more readily accepted by most all facets of society....it will ALWAYS be considered as different as long as people of the opposite sex contiue to reproduce and be the dominating idea od what normal is....which we all know will never change.

So IMHO....a child should have a choice to be put in that living situaion, come up with an age where a child can be given the choice to be adpoted by gay parents, that would be up to debate....I personally think 7 or 8 in todays age...but give or take...whatever.

But I do think that infants and smaller children should have the most normal life you can give them...for sure since they have already been shit on my losing their real families.

But does saying all of that mean that I think that gay parents would not make good, loving, caring parents....absolutley not.

And BrotherCane....for me...as long as like you say...abortion is a legal practice...I believe that stem cell harvesting from those babies should be mandatory. At the very least something good should come from their being sacrificed.
Well if it could help, sure why not on stem cell...but since when they do it, they stab the baby in the back of the head and suck/vacuum the brains out...wouldn't they lose the stem cell?
CELLS....as in on a cellular level...it can be a pile of goop and they can still utilize it.

And as for the "where is that" comment....

come on man...let's not turn this into a gun law argument again. Even if we only average 3 school shootings per year with only 5 fatalities....that number might be smaller than a whole host of other death comparisons....but the fact reamains that kids taking guns to school and killing other people SHOULD NOT be taking place at all...

So fine...I agree with your argument to have armed guards...but don't act like we don't have a problem with that particular issue.

I mean, you can try to study as to WHY it is the case all day long.....but I think it's safe to assume America leads the free world in kids going to school and shooting the joint up....now does that mean EVERY school in America is not safe of course not...but don't whitewash the fact there is something major f'n wrong for us to even be having ANY school shootings.

And please....don't even bring up Rusty Trombone as a person worthy of a qoute....he was a f'n douche!
01-22-2013, 03:54 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BGv4.0 Wrote:
BrotherCane Wrote:

CELLS....as in on a cellular level...it can be a pile of goop and they can still utilize it.

And as for the "where is that" comment....

come on man...let's not turn this into a gun law argument again. Even if we only average 3 school shootings per year with only 5 fatalities....that number might be smaller than a whole host of other death comparisons....but the fact reamains that kids taking guns to school and killing other people SHOULD NOT be taking place at all...

So fine...I agree with your argument to have armed guards...but don't act like we don't have a problem with that particular issue.

I mean, you can try to study as to WHY it is the case all day long.....but I think it's safe to assume America leads the free world in kids going to school and shooting the joint up....now does that mean EVERY school in America is not safe of course not...but don't whitewash the fact there is something major f'n wrong for us to even be having ANY school shootings.

And please....don't even bring up Rusty Trombone as a person worthy of a qoute....he was a f'n douche!
as i stated that a shooting is going on at a Texas collage

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/story/206497...aking-news

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/22/mul...latestnews
01-22-2013, 04:01 PM
Politics Unfiltered
lol lol lol lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BC03C3dc9U http://www.youtube.com/v/2BC03C3dc9U
01-22-2013, 04:58 PM
Politics Unfiltered
Wow is all I can say! http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlic...y-n1494864
01-22-2013, 05:26 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:Wow is all I can say! http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlic...y-n1494864
http://www.youtube.com/v/YEMnyiDKUJI

Killing babies is SEXAY!!

01-22-2013, 09:32 PM
Politics Unfiltered
About time the mainstream question the Obama admin's feet to the fire on Benghazi!
http://twitchy.com/2013/01/22/boom-cbs-s...ghazigate/
01-22-2013, 09:52 PM
Politics Unfiltered
BrotherCane Wrote:About time the mainstream question the Obama admin's feet to the fire on Benghazi!
http://twitchy.com/2013/01/22/boom-cbs-s...ghazigate/
Bullshit bro, this chick will no longer have a job and the media ain't touching this debacle with a 12ft pole. Obama is their rockstar, there is no way that they will put him in a bad light. This shit was swept under the rug faster than Mitt Romney post election.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)