Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
09-11-2014, 08:36 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Sixth-Grade Teacher Asked Students To Compare George W. Bush To Adolf Hitler...because, Obama bashing has gone too far. lol

http://www.break.com/article/6th-grade-t...sh-2757932

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2014, 01:34 AM
Another reason why the American school system is among the worst of all developed nations, in my opinion. Just absolute shit. I wonder why it is so hard for professional teachers, news reporters, and the like to just do their fucking jobs and check their opinions at the door.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
09-12-2014, 02:39 AM
(09-12-2014 01:34 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Another reason why the American school system is among the worst of all developed nations, in my opinion. Just absolute shit. I wonder why it is so hard for professional teachers, news reporters, and the like to just do their fucking jobs and check their opinions at the door.
Liberals physically can't check their opinions at the door.

09-12-2014, 10:38 AM
99.9% of teachers do check their opinions at the door. The problem isn't liberals; it's underfunding.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
09-12-2014, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 07:26 PM by BrotherCane.)
(09-11-2014 08:03 PM)Spyder Wrote:  
(09-11-2014 06:40 PM)Decagon Wrote:  ... and the Republicans in the Senate just blocked a bill that would keep money out of politics.
Oh, you mean the bill designed to specifically block the Koch brothers? Poor Harry Reid can feel control of the Senate slipping from his frail, arthritic fingers.

The facts on donators! http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php?order=A

Another one! http://www.opensecrets.org/overview/topcontribs.php

Of course in my view, the Citizens United ruling sucked!

(09-12-2014 01:34 AM)Warlord Wrote:  Another reason why the American school system is among the worst of all developed nations, in my opinion. Just absolute shit. I wonder why it is so hard for professional teachers, news reporters, and the like to just do their fucking jobs and check their opinions at the door.

Teachers are for indoctrination and journalist have become activist! It's really that simple!

(09-12-2014 10:38 AM)Decagon Wrote:  99.9% of teachers do check their opinions at the door. The problem isn't liberals; it's underfunding.

Do you really believe that?
09-13-2014, 12:17 PM
Yes, I was a high school teacher at two different schools.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
09-13-2014, 06:40 PM
(09-13-2014 12:17 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Yes, I was a high school teacher at two different schools.

Public schools?

If so, were you in a union? And if so, is there anything equivalent to "spiking" for teachers' union employees?

A friend of mine's sister is married to a cop in LA who is about to retire at 49 with an $80K a year pension plus medical benefits for himself and his family. He did this because the calculation is based on 75% of the average of his last three years of pay after 25 years on the force. So for the last 3 years he has been getting massive overtime by spending his weekends working at the police's firing range checking cops in and out - basically he's just hanging out with his friends.

It's funny, Cuomo ran for NY Gov by "Standing up to the public sector unions" and specifically ran on a campaign against "spiking". This went out the window once he got elected. It turns out that public sector employees really care a lot about that one issue and they vote!
09-13-2014, 08:53 PM
Yup, I'm former union. And, um, there isn't overtime for teachers. The police is like the Navy. Most people are retired after 20 or 25 years.

Cuomo is an asshole.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
09-26-2014, 10:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nopWOC4SRm4

09-29-2014, 06:16 AM
smh lol http://joeforamerica.com/2014/09/moderate-islam-myth/

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)