Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
09-29-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
This is the sort of racist bullshit we see all too often from the right wing.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2014, 01:23 PM
How is it racist? Seriously, I'm curious how this is racist.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-29-2014, 02:22 PM
It paints all Muslims as extremist, which is racist against Muslims. Sure, you might argue that it's religion-ist instead of race-ist, but what's the point? The video is stupid and wrong, and typical of what we see coming from the right wing and Tea Party.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
09-29-2014, 02:57 PM
It's not liberal to be tolerant of crimes against women, even if they are performed by the Left's religion of choice.

Honestly, I'm getting tired of the left preaching about Islam being a religion of peace every time someone gets beheaded.

09-29-2014, 04:28 PM
There are about a billion Muslims. Of course some are going to be nutjobs, but I've traveled to and lived in moderate Muslim countries, and I can assure you that not all Muslims are extremists. I mean, whenever a white Christian shoots up a school or a movie theater, do people say, "Christianity is a religion of peace"? Whenever America invades a country because God told the POTUS to, do we blame Christianity?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
09-29-2014, 05:34 PM
(09-29-2014 04:28 PM)Decagon Wrote:  There are about a billion Muslims. Of course some are going to be nutjobs, but I've traveled to and lived in moderate Muslim countries, and I can assure you that not all Muslims are extremists. I mean, whenever a white Christian shoots up a school or a movie theater, do people say, "Christianity is a religion of peace"? Whenever America invades a country because God told the POTUS to, do we blame Christianity?
Nope, but the Left has been on an all-out assault against Christianity for some time now. I don't know what started it...maybe it started back when the Baptist Bible thumpers used to protest abortion clinics? The actions of a few were then spread across all of Christianity.

Pretty ironic isn't it?

09-29-2014, 06:12 PM
Since when was "Islam" or "Muslim" a race? Islam is a religion, and "Muslim" refers to adherents of Islam. Neither of which are a race.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
09-29-2014, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 10:07 PM by Decagon.)
Dumbass, please read the thread.

Other dumbass, saying there's an all-out assault against Christianity is retarded. We're bombing Muslim targets, not Christian targets.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
09-29-2014, 11:08 PM
Why do you constantly feel the need to toss around insults every time someone asks you a legitimate question?

Twice you made the statement that certain people were being "racist" against Muslims. Not once. Twice. I'm simply pointing out that "Muslim" is not a race. Do you disagree?

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
09-30-2014, 02:16 AM
(09-29-2014 10:07 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Dumbass, please read the thread.

Other dumbass, saying there's an all-out assault against Christianity is retarded. We're bombing Muslim targets, not Christian targets.
We're bombing a few fringe extremist targets, not Muslim. Islam is a peaceful religion. Stop with the racism bro.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)