Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-24-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
I've not made up anything. You are a divorcee. That's a fact. You're fat, ugly, dumb, rude, insecure, misogynistic, you look like a deformed reject from Alvin and the chipmunks, and you argue from emotion rather than intellect (which you lack in abundance.) Those are my opinions, which are not made up either, but a genuine reflection of how I feel about you.

You're also a coward because you direct your anger at women due to your inability to hold intelligent discourse among men, or defend your flimsy, emotionally driven agendas. This also speaks to your childish immaturity, which would also explain your inability to accept any personal responsibility for your numerous shortcomings. This is both my opinion and inference based on observation which, again, cannot therefore be defined as "made up", as I genuinely hold these feelings.

Lastly, you do have a short attention span, and possess amazing abilities of incomprehension. This you yourself have stated to be true, which again, renders your shameful accusation of me "making things up" moot.

Your ignorant view that anyone you disagree with is automatically a "liar" is woefully stupid, and generally not even something a child of any measurable intellect would engage in. How you've managed to pin a woman down long enough to reproduce is astounding, and doubtless will leave intelligent scholars of the world dumbfounded for years and decades to come.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2014, 11:35 PM
Um, I'm not fat. The only reason you've seen my face at all is that this shitty website doesn't have a proper password recovery system, so half the forum has signed in through Facebook.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-24-2014, 11:42 PM
You're fat.

And as I said, and you prove yet again, you lack the ability to take personal responsibility for even the most minute of things. No one else here is having problems with this site wantonly exposing personal pictures against their will.

A poor workman blames his tools.

Remember that, and spend a little more time learning to navigate the World Wide Web, and a little less time insulting women. Fatso.

10-24-2014, 11:43 PM
Actually, there are several people who've ended up signing in through Facebook, including that one guy who quit after everyone said he was dressed like David Tua before a fight.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-24-2014, 11:46 PM
Read my post again. You prove me right very time you click "submit." I didn't say anything about Facebook, you fat fuck, I said no one else was having their pictures wantonly displayed against their will.

But you keep arguing about "that one guy", you're impressing everybody.

10-24-2014, 11:48 PM
Aaah, and you complain about me arguing about semantics. You hypocrite.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-25-2014, 12:03 AM
Do you know the definition of semantics? I'm complaining about your inability to read or comprehend, you fat fuck. This is in no way an issue of semantics, as said issue would actually require you to have read and understood what was being said in the first place. You've done neither.

But way to go on pulling out your go-to "hypocrite" response. None of us here would have expected any more, or less, from you.

10-25-2014, 12:05 AM
You're repetitive, too. And boring. Come up with something interesting, or I'll post the pictures of your wife that she sent me.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-25-2014, 12:32 AM
That's hilarious coming from a guy who literally shuffles four responses up and draws them from a hat.

1.) Liar
2.) Hypocrite
3.) You fail
4.) Your wife...

Guess which ones you just used in your most recent responses? Hint, you've managed to use three out of four tonight already.

The only real suspense is if, in your limited intelligence, you'll be able to squeeze out the last one before you forget or get distracted and have to start all over again.

I feel sorry for your ex-wife. In her innocent mind she must have thought that under your toadish exterior there lurked a sweet prince waiting to be released. How sorely disappointed she must have been to discover that, alas, truly you were just a toad after all. Through and through.

You probably even gave her warts after all that, you heartless bastard.

10-25-2014, 12:40 AM
    Ahem:

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)