Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-27-2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Why did you say I admitted to having A.D.D. when I never did? Is lying part of your agenda?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2014, 08:52 PM
What's really your agenda around here Dec? Cause it seems it's to troll and flame the boards! Other than that, for the most part, all you do is tell everyone what idiots they are and how you are right no matter what just cause you said so. And I wouldn't say you are ADD, I'd say you are OCD but his point is you don't read what's posted and have to balls to just dismiss those you don't agree with.
10-27-2014, 08:56 PM
Well, I came here to talk about boxing, but there isn't much of that going on. If you ever take the time to leave this topic, you'll see I'm one of the most active people in the boxing section.

I don't read most of Warlord's posts because he lies, plain and simple. At first I thought he was making mistakes, but it's clear to me that he cannot be trusted.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-28-2014, 04:25 PM
This is crazy! As I roll my eyes! http://benswann.com/u-s-encourages-coali...is-online/
10-28-2014, 05:43 PM
I don't get it. Why shouldn't the people who are fighting against IS put their own message online?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-28-2014, 09:34 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2014 09:50 PM by BrotherCane.)
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/28/powerful-...ppressors/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdTihf2_...e=youtu.be

I thought this was great but I know someone who won't but anyhow! http://schiffgold.com/guest-commentaries...hes-audio/
10-28-2014, 10:12 PM
@Zac

You're so full of fucking shit, bro. Don't think you can come in here with some revisionist history on your inability to read anything beyond a paragraph. Before you and I ever even started our debate you were already talking about how you couldn't read my posts because you had to take care of a special needs child and so on.

This predates any debate or disagreement we have since had, so don't even try distorting it you fucking little pussy.

And you really want to start bring up lies and factual mistakes? Like, for example, when you claimed the U.S. became energy independent under the Obama administration? Or when you claimed there are no right hooks in boxing? Or that Acts was written before Luke? Or that the Analects were written by Confucius? Or that the findings of Cambridge educated historians could be dismissed outright because a book published by Cambridge university posited a different view than theirs? Or your claim that I didn't read one of your shitty cut-and-paste jobs, when I replied to it THREE fucking times?

Shall we go on, or do you shut the fuck up?

While we're at it, how about you answer this question too, Zac. How long did you practice Islam before you woke up to what an absolute crock of steaming shit it is? I wonder if you'll answer it straight out, or if you'll deny it first?

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
10-28-2014, 10:31 PM
  • No, never was a Muslim, although Turkey is one of the many countries I lived in after college.
  • Yes, I have a special-needs son that I care for every day, and I worked full-time in September in addition to taking care of him and going to SDSU.
  • Yes, I admitted I was wrong about energy independence, about two months ago. Get over it. The rest is debatable. What you cannot deny is that you've lied about multiple issues.
  • Islam's no less a crock of shit than Christianity is, but hard-core Christians pose a greater threat to America than hard-core Muslims do. 'Just my opinion.
  • One last question: why do you insist on lying?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-28-2014, 10:38 PM
(10-28-2014 10:31 PM)Decagon Wrote:  
  • No, never was a Muslim, although Turkey is one of the many countries I lived in after college.
  • Yes, I have a special-needs son that I care for every day, and I worked full-time in September in addition to taking care of him and going to SDSU.
  • Yes, I admitted I was wrong about energy independence, about two months ago. Get over it. The rest is debatable. What you cannot deny is that you've lied about multiple issues.
  • Islam's no less a crock of shit than Christianity is, but hard-core Christians pose a greater threat to America than hard-core Muslims do. 'Just my opinion.
  • One last question: why do you insist on lying?

My opinion is that your opinion is like stale ass! You should move back to Turkey on the Syrian border!
10-28-2014, 10:43 PM
Turkey's changed a lot since I lived there. It used to be very westernized - it even had a female head of state. There were human-rights abuses back then, but not as bad as there are now. I was actually on my way to Syria when I met a dancer and started hanging out with her. Syria used to be safe back then.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)