Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-28-2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
(10-28-2014 10:31 PM)Decagon Wrote:  No, never was a Muslim.

Tattoos are a permanent reminder of a momentary lapse in judgement. I'll ask again, how long were you a Muslim?

Quote:Yes, I have a special-needs son that I care for every day, and I worked full-time in September in addition to taking care of him and going to SDSU.

I am aware of Cinco's issues, but they aren't the point. The point is that your claim that you don't respond to my posts because I am lying or that they are inaccurate is itself a lie, because your initial excuse for not reading them was related to your son's medical issues. You've only recently changed your excuse to this new one.

Quote:Yes, I admitted I was wrong about energy independence, about two months ago. Get over it. The rest is debatable.

No it isn't. Confucius didn't write the Analects, Acts wasn't written before Luke, I did read (and respond) to your shitty cut-and-paste articles, etc... That isn't open for debate. It's just facts.

Quote:What you cannot deny is that you've lied about multiple issues.

Yes I can deny it. What I won't deny is that you've thrown those accusations around in order to avoid having to attempt to refute the irrefutable.

Quote:Islam's no less a crock of shit than Christianity is, but hard-core Christians pose a greater threat to America than hard-core Muslims do. 'Just my opinion.

You're welcome to your opinion, even if it is rooted in emotion versus logic.

Quote:One last question: why do you insist on lying?

Why can't you have a civil debate without hurling personal insults and baseless accusations? Because, as you've admitted after all, you were the one who started all this shit.

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-28-2014, 11:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2014 12:04 AM by Decagon.)

Lol, the tattoo on my foot reads, "The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner." There's a scene from the poem where a star is in between the crescents of the Moon. I was never a Muslim. Why do you insist on making shit up?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-29-2014, 12:39 AM
(10-28-2014 11:35 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Lol, the tattoo on my foot reads, "The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner." There's a scene from the poem where a star is in between the crescents of the Moon. I was never a Muslim. Why do you insist on making shit up?

Just when I thought there could be nothing uglier than your face..........................lol

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-29-2014, 01:16 AM
(10-29-2014 12:39 AM)the ollie reed fan club Wrote:  
(10-28-2014 11:35 PM)Decagon Wrote:  Lol, the tattoo on my foot reads, "The Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner." There's a scene from the poem where a star is in between the crescents of the Moon. I was never a Muslim. Why do you insist on making shit up?

Just when I thought there could be nothing uglier than your face..........................lol
You didn't get a good enough look at Fitz's legs.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-29-2014, 09:25 AM
@Zac

That's a reworked tattoo, bud. Are you ashamed of your religious past? You lived in the Middle East, you're an apologist for Muslim extremists, you shoe-horn in your petty butt-hurt grievances with Christianity at every turn, and you get a star and crescent moon tattooed on your ugly-as-sin foot. 2 + 2 = 4. You can try to pass that reworked tattoo off as something else all you want, but you and I both know what's up.

As for asking me again why I'm lying (even though you know I'm not), let me too repeat my question. Why are you incapable of having civil discourse with your fellow forum members without resorting to juvenile insults, which you've admitted to doing without provocation?

Warriors Don't Show Their Heart Until The Axe Reveals It.
10-29-2014, 10:55 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPChn4_K...e=youtu.be
10-29-2014, 12:13 PM
About 10% to 15% of American blacks vote Republican. A girl I used to date voted for H.W. Bush. So did her whole family.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-29-2014, 12:23 PM
Bush sucked! Just saying!
10-29-2014, 12:28 PM
Believe it or not, I voted for H.W. Bush in 1992. I heard a speech Clinton gave about how America's manufacturing industry wasn't important anymore. He said something like, "it's not about what we make, but what we invent."

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
10-29-2014, 12:55 PM
Right now we should be about production and savings in any case.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)