Politics Unfiltered
11-02-2014, 05:51 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Ever see this? http://www.ronpaulcurriculum.com/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2014, 06:00 PM
Oh, sure. I'm a teacher, and I work mostly with home-school students. Ron Paul's curriculum is one of the worst out there, and it's non-accredited, meaning that you can't get into college after taking it very easily. Basically, it's a program that hinders a child's educational opportunities. Total waste of time and money, in my professional opinion.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
11-02-2014, 06:39 PM
And by the way http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/26...40949.html

On Dr. Paul's curriculum, I find that hard to believe honestly. I can't see a very smart Dr. doing such things!
11-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Well, Ron Paul has almost nothing to do with the curriculum. He just lent his name to it. The curriculum's mostly made up by that right-wing religious nutbag, Gary North. I'm not the biggest Ron Paul fan, but selling his name to an idiot like North is beyond despicable.

Yeah, I was going to mention the restoration of Texas's budget cuts. Too bad they came too late for the idiots in that video.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
11-02-2014, 06:56 PM
But they are college students and seem to be the norm on many street interviews and Q & A's across the county. Blaming that on tax cuts is sill when it was corrected the next year. At least it ain't some made up bullshit like what goes down at the federal level where if you hold spending to only a 5% increase they call it a cut in spending!!!! hahaha
11-02-2014, 07:01 PM
It was corrected two years later. Perhaps your math skills suck because of budget cuts.

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
11-02-2014, 07:37 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 08:05 PM by BrotherCane.)
Corrected in the next 2 year budget actually. But NO 1 or 2 or 5 year budget can dumb down kids like in that video. I mean that's pitiful, those kids are robots. As an educator you should be able to admit that.
11-02-2014, 07:59 PM
(11-02-2014 11:17 AM)salvador Wrote:  
(11-02-2014 10:17 AM)BrotherCane Wrote:  Higher education? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZZpk_9k8E

Why in the hell does ANYONE think it's a good idea to encourage young people to vote?

Further, why in the hell should politicians ever worry about cutting SS or Medicare or Military spending when the generation that is going to be picking up the bill pretty much deserves it?
They are easier to fool to vote for the guy that hangs out with Jay Z and Beyonce.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-02-2014, 08:23 PM
(11-02-2014 07:37 PM)BrotherCane Wrote:  Corrected in the next 2 year budget actually. But NO 1 or 2 or 5 year budget can dumb down kids like in that video. I mean that's pitiful, those kids are robots. As an educator you should be able to admit that.

If budget cuts didn't make you so dumb that you can't subtract 2011 from 2013 correctly, then what did? Genetics?

Hated on
The alpha is
For marching to a beat
Only his.
11-02-2014, 08:59 PM
They do budgets in 2 year sessions dude! It was still one year that they did that! I mean I am sure you believe in indoctrination and subversion but address the topic at hand Fabian, those kids are lost and many I bet ain't even from Texas. Do you really think I care what you say republicans when I am not one myself per say?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)