Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
11-11-2014, 03:33 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
This shouldn't even be a political issue. There are rights and wrongs in the world. Killing babies is wrong to everybody except for psychopaths. Abortions are wrong to everybody except for psychopaths and those ignorant to what is actually happening.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 03:48 AM
Na thats not right. If a woman chooses to terminate a foetus whilst still in her womb and she alone is sustaining its existence thats her choice. You cant remove the choice of people to do what they want with their own bodies. Id rather a woman terminate an unwanted pregnancy than bring an unwanted and unloved child into the world.

Also, are you telling me that if an early scan detects a massive abnormality, a woman/couple shouldnt have the right to terminate?
Find all posts by this user
11-11-2014, 04:16 AM
Do we just walk around offing people with handicaps and disabilities? Killing an innocent is always wrong.

11-11-2014, 04:57 AM
I don't see the problem with abortions. You know who I've known that gets abortions? Girls that were with some dude that's a loser and got them pregnant but tells them they're gone if she's the kid. That isn't going to be the same for everyone but I can't blame a woman for not having a kid if she isn't ready to raise it by herself.
11-11-2014, 05:13 AM
Abortion is fine if it's in the first trimester. It could be for many reasons they want the abortion, but I think it's best if someone realises they are not ready. The child would probably suffer by not getting the love and care they need.
11-11-2014, 05:26 AM
Spyder I think you are takimg an overly simplistic standpoint to meet your own ends
11-11-2014, 05:31 AM
There are many loving couples that would be great parents but can't. Just because a girl fucks douche bags or fucks without protection doesn't give her the right to kill someone. I know where this is going, and no...two wrongs don't make a right. Killing an innocent is wrong.

We've all heard the same desensitizing shit that make decent people think that abortions are ok...it's better than living a shitty life...what if this happened...what about this...it's all bullshit. We are allowing people to LEGALLY kill their kids.

It is fucking grotesque and absurd. 100 years from now, society will not be able to fathom it.

11-11-2014, 05:37 AM
Moral issues aside here is the reality. Make abortion illegal it is still going to happen except it will now be a lot more unsafe to everyone involved. It's like the 'ban boxing' nutters who periodically come out of the woodwork every time there is a fatality in the ring, yeah we can ban it and then it will go underground too. It just won't work on a practical level.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
11-11-2014, 05:40 AM
Murder is unsafe. That is a fact.

11-11-2014, 06:39 AM
So something that is inside a womans body growing, then once it comes out it is her responsibility until adulthood, you dont think she should have a say in that. The law of the land that governs an adult should also be applicable to a 5 week old ball of cells?

Why is it not ok for a woman to have the choice yet its ok to slaughter animals on an industrial scale for our pleasure?

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)