Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
08-07-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
24 million people watched the GOP debate last night, which makes it the most watched cable non-sporting event in history.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2015, 01:40 PM
And how many would have watched had Trump not been on there?....

If he can avoid becoming a gimmicc, which I know he's close, he might be able to pull it off. He has that Regean appeal America is always so thirsty for.. We like the charismatic Presidents...

And to elaborate on the gimmicc idea.. What I mean is he can continue to just be an asshole and be funny but he can't just become sarcastic to the point where he turns you off and it grows old.. He has to continue to find new ways to "shake things up", rile up the credits and draw ratings.

The best part is while all the fuccin Liberal Demos were on twitter talking shyt about the Rep Candidates their front runner Hilary was taking selfies with Kim and KANYE FUXXIN WEST!!!....

The Irony.
08-08-2015, 03:41 PM
I like Trump for what he is, and I can't stand the way the Republican establishment is treating him, but... he will never win the nominee, nor should he.

Trump is telling it like it is, and getting love for it. But he has no substance to go with his style. Every time he was asked how he would deal with certain situations, he would vomit out the same slogans and talking points, but never any specifics.

From the main debate, I think Cruz, Rubio, and Carson came off the best, and the Democrats rightly fear all three. Cruz, because he'll obliterate Hilary in any and all head-to-head debates. Rubio, because he's also well-spoken, young and energetic compared to Hilary's old fossilized pasty ghost-white ass, and he'll dent her sway with Hispanics. Carson is to be feared because he'll do more than dent her sway with Hispanics. He'll dent her hold on the black vote, which she is pandering to HARD.

Democrats haven't won the white vote since World War II. They depend on minorities to get them into office, which is why they're so porous with the border. With Cruz, Rubio, or Carson on the Republican ticket, the Dems will feel the pinch in that area.
Find all posts by this user
08-08-2015, 04:22 PM
Same 3 for me... I like Rubio for his obvious humble upbringing... I'm not too big on Cruz but he certainly holds several Trump cards over Hillary.

For me Dr. Ben Carson's stocc went up the most. He seems very level headed and has no big agenda or affiliations that would make your 2nd guess his intentions.

Jebs stocc went way down for me and I was hoping he'd do well. Same with Perry.
08-08-2015, 04:59 PM
Jeb is so boring he makes Mitt Romeny look like Mr. Excitement.

If Jeb wins the ticket Hilary will become the next president. Jeb has the Bush stain on him that will make a lot of independents hesitate, or even stay away from the poles altogether.

Additionally, Jeb leans too far left on certain issues to really appeal to conservatives, and his insecurity with his own privelaged background will prevent him from nailing Hilary to the wall when she starts talking about living "pay check to pay check" after leaving the oval office with Bill (and signing a ten million dollar book deal).

The real dark horse is Carly Fiorina. She's tough as fuck, and would beat Hilary pillar to post. She brings stats, facts, and figures to go along with her venom. A Cruz/Rubio ticket with Fiorina running as VP would really make things interesting.
08-08-2015, 08:16 PM
Fiorina has no chance. She ain't got the charisma.

Kasich is the dark horse. He's got the best chance of anyone of being on the ticket either as pres or vp.
08-08-2015, 08:35 PM
Totally disagree. Kasich is worthless. He's too far left on too many issues.

I haven't heard anyone disagree that Fiorina had the strongest performance of any of the candidates, despite the fact she was at the kiddy table.

I only see her star getting brighter from here on out. When Trump implodes, I reckon she'll pull a lot of his supporters in with her blunt and direct style of speech. And she's got the business acumen to go with it.
08-08-2015, 10:18 PM
I don't want someone who's been in Politics for awhile.

That's why someone like Trump, Rubio or Dr. Carson intrigues me.

Trump has obviously been there a while but those civilian type politicians who started from the bottom is what America needs... Someone like Rubio who knows what its like to live paychecc to paychecc.
08-08-2015, 10:22 PM
I'm not sold on Hillary getting the nomination. Bernie Sanders is the left's new love child, and most lefties that I know have nothing but disgust for Clinton.

With the mounting investigations, I will not be surprised at all if she drops out of the race completely.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
08-09-2015, 08:25 AM
Fiorina was a lot more interesting when she ran for the senate in 2010. It was before she was so practiced at politics.

She's spent the past 4 years on Fox News panels practicing getting in sound bites and has become less authentic and more rigid.

The idea that she said that her first two phone calls as president would be to Netanyahu and the Ayatollah is offensive. If there's one issue in politics that makes me insane (other than the fact that we are bankrupt an keep spending money on entitlements/military/gov't pensions ect.) it is that we keep sending $3BN a year to Israel in the form of military hardware that is used to suppress the Palestinians and we can't even get Israel to stop building settlements in East Jerusalem. It's totally crazy.

My hope is that if there is a woman VP on the republican ticket it'll be Meg Whitman.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)