Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-04-2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
So, in other words, nearly half of Scotland isn't happy with the current political situation.

You're happy to have an English monarch as your head of state, yeah? You're happy to have an English prime minister, yeah? My point, man. My exact point. That's why you'll never understand the American point of view, and why you really have no right to credit yourself with the correct view on the American view of the American constitution.

You're trying really hard to tell me how, as an American, I should think and feel about our laws and founding documents. You're trying really hard to discredit Black's view, even after I as an American told you he was much closer to understanding it than you are.

And finally, you asked me to name a right I had as an American that you don't. I told you. Americans have the right to impeach our president, and we don't need another nation's permission nor agreement to do so.

You know how we earned that right? At the barrel of a gun.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Again..... you seem to be reffering to the prime minister of Great Britain???
10-04-2015, 08:03 PM
I honestly don't know what semantic argument you're looking to start, but I'll put the burden on you. I've made my position quite clear.

More Israeli "oppression" of poor, innocent "Palestinians."

http://townhall.com/news/world/2015/10/0...s-n2060897
10-04-2015, 10:47 PM
My point is you are labouring on the Englishness of the prime minister of Great Britain and I dont know what you are getting at.

I also wasnt trying hard at all to discredit black in any way.

And you statement about nearly half of Scotland isnt happy.... thats rooted in pure stupidity and im sure you know it. How many Americans voted republican in the last election? Have they somehow lost their freedom and liberty because their guy didnt win?

Doesn't democracy have winners and losers too?

To be honest Im quite sure there is a legal facility for the Prime Minister to be removed from office in this country. Im still yet to see a credible personal liberty I lack that you have. And given some of the stuff iv read on here in recent years re internet censorship etc, I could probably be confident im more free than you are
10-05-2015, 12:09 AM
(10-04-2015 10:47 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  And given some of the stuff iv read on here in recent years re internet censorship etc, I could probably be confident im more free than you are
Not trying to interrupt, but you're probably mistaken with this one. There are unblockers and VPN's designed specifically to allow UK blokes to watch the same online content that Americans have access to. I know this because I'm a member of a UK Kodi group that is always announcing the new FIX to whatever the newest internet block is. I keep up with them just in case the need ever arises, but it hasn't yet.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2015, 01:36 AM
Well I don't know about you guys but I believe the children are future, we must treat them well and show them all the beauty they possess inside. Give them a sense of pride to make it easier and let the children's laughter remind us of how we used to be.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-05-2015, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 10-05-2015 07:38 AM by lloyd mayflower.)
Spyder thats licencing stuff I believe. I use hola to get American netflix cintent that hasnt yet been released here for example. Hardly counts as censorship.
10-05-2015, 08:30 AM
Just got to thinking about one of my favourite beaches ever..... Varadero Cuba.... I was free to go there. I took the liberty of doing so. What about you Warlord? Spend much time in Cuba?

When did your state last get a vote to secede from the USA Warlord? Scotland had the freedom to vote itself in or out of the central British goverment as you so rightly pointed out.
10-05-2015, 10:25 AM
(10-05-2015 07:05 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Spyder thats licencing stuff I believe. I use hola to get American netflix cintent that hasnt yet been released here for example. Hardly counts as censorship.
Right, but I'm not just talking about Netflix. There are many sites that they can't access. Whole websites that have been blocked through their ISP. VPN's and unblockr URL's have been setup for the sole purpose of circumventing the intended blocks.

Like I said, I keep up with this stuff with the full realization that it may happen over here too. It hasn't yet, but the struggle is real for you UK boys.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-05-2015, 12:52 PM
Still seems like a regionality thing to me spyder. Thats all iv ever encountered. Certainly not what I deem to be censorship.

Anyway.... my point remains. I still havent heard anything about my lack of freedom or liberty.

If our lack of a "sacred" piece of paper makes me some sort of slave to a regime.... im lost

To be honest. Referring to a piece of paper with some basic laws written on it as sacred is probably where the problem.lies anyway.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)