Politics Unfiltered
11-07-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
hahaha http://www.theonion.com/article/study-fi...k1:Default
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2015, 08:45 PM
(11-07-2015 04:06 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Just chipping in here with no real desire for a long drawn out debate... but to say all left minded people are ill informed and rely on personal attacks is in fact an ill informed and childish statement
You misinterpreted what I wrote, or maybe I could've been more clear. I didn't say that all lefties are uninformed, I said that not all uninformed voters are lefties. There are some lefties that are well informed and are purposeful in their leftism. It is not easy to persuade someone to give you all of their shit, and then let you decide what (if anything) you will give back to them. That takes a vast knowledge of human psychology and manipulative techniques to get someone to agree with that situation.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2015, 09:42 PM
So-called "informed voters" who still choose to pursue leftism are even bigger idiots than the "uninformed voters." At least the uninformed can cite ignorance for their idiocy.

Leftists are willingly marching into the furnace to prove how liberal and "open-minded" they are. It's absolutely unreal.
11-07-2015, 10:51 PM
(11-07-2015 09:42 PM)Warlord Wrote:  So-called "informed voters" who still choose to pursue leftism are even bigger idiots than the "uninformed voters." At least the uninformed can cite ignorance for their idiocy.

Leftists are willingly marching into the furnace to prove how liberal and "open-minded" they are. It's absolutely unreal.

Lenin called them useful idiots!
11-07-2015, 11:03 PM
So by the logic of the Republican.... America was collectively dumb while voting in Clinton twice, then seen the light and showed the world how smart they were by voting in George W Bush not once but twice, then back to being a nation of idiots again..... twice.

Man it must suck dick to be so enlightened drowning in a sea of stupidity
11-07-2015, 11:23 PM
(11-07-2015 11:03 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  So by the logic of the Republican.... America was collectively dumb while voting in Clinton twice, then seen the light and showed the world how smart they were by voting in George W Bush not once but twice, then back to being a nation of idiots again..... twice.

Bush sucked too. Clinton helped cause the crash with the housing boom and bust and Bush pushed the same policies that Clinton put in motion and I ain't no fucking republican either! Wink
11-07-2015, 11:24 PM
(11-07-2015 11:03 PM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  So by the logic of the Republican.... America was collectively dumb while voting in Clinton twice, then seen the light and showed the world how smart they were by voting in George W Bush not once but twice, then back to being a nation of idiots again..... twice.

Don't confuse the word Republican with Conservative. The ® and (D) next to these jackhole's names don't necessarily make them any different.

And yes, being surrounded by idiots is not fun.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Please add me to the chorus of "I'm a conservative, not a republican."

Though you can't really blame a leftist for not understanding the difference, can you? They've got reputations to live up to.
11-08-2015, 11:47 AM
The current train of thought is up there with "The only people who cant drag themselves off the breadline are lazy"

Exactly what I was talking about when I said a few pages ago (I remember Sal agreeing) that politics has become like picking a football team and loyally hating everyone else. I vote and will always vote labour. That doesnt mean I am stupid or blinded enough to deny the conservatives have some good policies.

Inability to play devils advocate and look at the other side is one of my favourite signs of a brainwashed idiot
11-08-2015, 12:43 PM
(11-08-2015 11:47 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  The current train of thought is up there with "The only people who cant drag themselves off the breadline are lazy"

Exactly what I was talking about when I said a few pages ago (I remember Sal agreeing) that politics has become like picking a football team and loyally hating everyone else. I vote and will always vote labour. That doesnt mean I am stupid or blinded enough to deny the conservatives have some good policies.

Inability to play devils advocate and look at the other side is one of my favourite signs of a brainwashed idiot

Ever read F A Hayek bro? You should check him out!

I been asking this from many not just in the last 7 years but the last 50 years! http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2...ly-better/

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)