Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
05-25-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
Do any of my American friends want to update me on how Trump is starting to claw into Hilary's lead. I also feel like Hilary's inability to completely put away Sanders is hurting her credibility.

It's like watching Floyd fight Berto and thinking, why can't he knock him out? To me it looks weak.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2016, 07:13 PM
Trump's getting the same bump Romney and every other candidate gets when they win the nomination. It's the supporters of other candidates coming around.

Clinton will get hers when/if she beats Bernie.

Clinton's stock isn't hurt by not putting Bernie away, in my opinion. I have no doubt when Bernie goes, his supporters will eventually rally around Clinton. Progressives are brainless. They don't vote on issues, and character doesn't matter. They'll tow the party line like the zombies they are, and Hillary will get her bump and go back to leading Trump in the polls.

The advantage is it'll make Trump desperate, and he'll respond the only way he knows how -- throwing haymakers.
05-26-2016, 12:26 AM
Sander's supporters are not a lock for Hillary. Many of his supporters have never voted before, and may not vote in this election when Bernie drops out either. I also read something a couple of days ago that 10-20% of Bernie fans would vote for Trump over Hillary. I don't know if I believe that though, personally I think that they'd just stay home. But anyway, I don't see her gaining any traction from becoming the nominee which is something that everyone has expected for the last couple of years.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2016, 08:35 PM
Check out Tito Ortiz...lol

05-29-2016, 02:47 AM

06-02-2016, 08:17 AM
I just get the feeling that Hilary is gonna get exposed big time in this race. Trump is a mad dog with nothing to lose, large elements of her personal life are about to get peeled away and she won't stand up to the scrutiny.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
06-02-2016, 08:46 AM
She's getting hammered. The Dems are publicly acting like people support her and that none of it matters. That is exactly the attitude of our politicians that motivated people to vote for Trump in the first place. If they continue it, I think that Trump could go on vacation for the rest of this campaign and still win in November.

06-03-2016, 08:23 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmBXNE8gZvI

06-11-2016, 11:37 AM
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/10/...ns-server/

Email found that was marked classified before it ever hit her server, according to this, and more to come. Cunt.
06-11-2016, 12:32 PM
The whole 'marked classified' thing has been irrelevant all along. As Secretary of State, she knows that something is sensitive whether it is marked that way or not. It's all nothing but another fucking word game that the Clinton's love to play to bullshit the public. Remember 'sexual relations'? The part that should irritate you is that the Justice Department is going to sit on its hands after the FBI investigation is complete. There is enough info already in the public knowledge to indict her, yet she's not even been brought in for questioning.

It's just another example of the ruling class playing by a different set of rules than the rest of us.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)