Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Politics Unfiltered
10-13-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: Politics Unfiltered
I bet if you lubed your dick up all of her wrinkles would be enough friction to come with. It'd bring a new meaning to face fucking someone
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2016, 08:06 PM
Even after the good second debate, Trump's numbers still suck. Hillary is at -600 in Vegas. I'm not sure there's much Trump can do at this point.
10-16-2016, 12:46 AM
Remember when Trump was up, and the media struggled to report why? They just told us all of the ways that the polls were an inaccurate reflection of the "true" electorate. Then Hillary started polling ahead, and the media couldn't report on them enough.

Yeah, I'm not falling for it. Take a look at the numbers of people that attend Trump rallies, then look at the numbers that Hillary "attracts". I've yet to see someone even talk about that, let alone try to explain the disparity between that and the projected voter turnout.

There's going to be a tightening of the polls as we get closer to the election, as there always is, so that the pollsters can try to maintain some semblance of accuracy.

"And you got your own steez about you that I appreciate bro. I see it." - Snoop
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-17-2016, 03:53 AM
Man Trump is really losing his head. The pressure of the race and his ego have turned him into a raving lunatic.

Is this still the man anyone wants to see in charge? This man of absolutely zero grace, poise or self control?

GOP need to use the four years of obscurity this fucking cretin is trying so hard to give them to come up with a proper candidate or two. Otherwise you lads have 8 years of Hillary to bed in for.
10-17-2016, 07:22 PM
(10-17-2016 03:53 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Man Trump is really losing his head. The pressure of the race and his ego have turned him into a raving lunatic.

Is this still the man anyone wants to see in charge? This man of absolutely zero grace, poise or self control?

GOP need to use the four years of obscurity this fucking cretin is trying so hard to give them to come up with a proper candidate or two. Otherwise you lads have 8 years of Hillary to bed in for.

No, he's doing exactly what he needs to do. His ONLY chance at winning this election was to go the 'scorched earth' route. The Mainstream Liberal Media are so biased in this election Trump's has to double down and call them out on it and hope it connects with the voters. He is absolutely correct to say the election is beyond rigged.

I actually believe Trump is polling a lot better than a lot of the mainstream polls are reporting. The dude is getting 20 thousand people to his rallies while Hilary can barely fill a high school auditorium, yet he is apparently polling 10 points behind Hilary? Nah it doesn't compute. Why do you think all these groping allegations have suddenly dropped? It's because this thing is actually a lot closer than the media would care to admit. In the face of this Trump has to keep shooting from the hip and hope it comes off. It's really his only chance.

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-17-2016, 09:35 PM
Lloyd, what the fuck are you talking about?
10-18-2016, 12:57 AM
Im talking about the utterly psychotic, shambolic presidential race and specially the Donald, who is using twitter to embarrass himself and look like a fucking headcase
10-18-2016, 03:11 AM
Say what you want about Trump, I don't loke either candidate and I'm not voting for either of them. Clinton however is a bigger piece of shit than he could ever dream of being.
10-18-2016, 04:49 AM
(10-18-2016 12:57 AM)lloyd mayflower Wrote:  Im talking about the utterly psychotic, shambolic presidential race and specially the Donald, who is using twitter to embarrass himself and look like a fucking headcase

I've just gone through trump's twitter and fail to see any psychotic posts. The MSM are absolutely going balls-out to swing this for Hilary and the FBI, had it have been anyone caught deleting emails on their own email address other than Hilary, I have no doubt would have prosecuted for jail time.

But let me guess Lloyd, in Scotland (just as they are doing in NZ) the MSM lead their coverage of the election by saying Trump is posting conspiracy theories on Twitter? Pretty much a lot of what he is saying is being verified on the Wikileaks releases which is curiously getting very little coverage by the MSM. Hmmmmm, why is that?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016...ed-wikile/

And I found a link to this interesting video in the comments section, honestly the gall of Hilary and her crowd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

“Shakespeare? I ain’t never hoid of him. He’s not in no ratings. I suppose he’s one of them foreign heavyweights. They’re all lousy. Sure as hell I’ll moider dat bum.”—Tony Galento
10-18-2016, 05:08 AM
To be honest Ollie, one of the major things I use to judge character is humour. The fact that Trump was so easily baited by Saturday Night Live would worry me. I like people to be level headed. Trump is not. He says things that would worry me were I in the US.

This is my impression of the man leaving aside what the media say in tegards to politics. FWIW it has always beeny impression of the man. If you had asked me what I thougbt of him 3 years ago, I absolutely would have said the same. I have hated him for years.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)